New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
The Realist

Horrific Car Crash In Birmingham Today!

6 fatalities, 1 in critical condition. Many families lives  ruined, emergency services traumatised by the horrific scenes that they came across. Evidence points to young kids speeding in the VW Golf. I am deliberately gonna put up some Horrific photos of the incident as a reminder what careless driving can cause. warning images may be distressing.

more news on it here.- www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-42383464

[IMAGES REMOVED]

Too many fucking idiots out on the road these days. One thought he was clever with me the other day overtaking me on a narrow road approaching a sharp bend

59 minutes ago, redblood said:

Too many fucking idiots out on the road these days. One thought he was clever with me the other day overtaking me on a narrow road approaching a sharp bend

1 idiot caused the horrific scenes in the pictures I put up. I feel a bit guilty about posting those pics, Tho I did so in the hope they can be spread around, and maybe touch a chord with an idiot driver and make him aware of the carnage and grief he/she can cause.

17 minutes ago, The Realist said:

1 idiot caused the horrific scenes in the pictures I put up. I feel a bit guilty about posting those pics, Tho I did so in the hope they can be spread around, and maybe touch a chord with an idiot driver and make him aware of the carnage and grief he/she can cause.

Yeah hard-hitting images those like. They are absolute cunts and young people will never learn. Young people (Young Male Drivers) will always want to speed, and film it to show off. I'm going to have to remove the photos though as they are a little horrific to say the least. I'd hate to see photos of my family if they were ever in an accident like this, plastered all over the internet. 

Maybe young drivers shouldn't be allowed to drive at night or after a certain time? No wonder its so expensive for young drivers for their insurance!!!

The city was in shock after the news of the crash. Strangely that mood has changed to being only sympathetic to the taxi driver and his passengers.

When the dead were identified, it turned out the people in the Audi, were Asians 1 of who had been previously chased by police at over 120mph, another a convicted Asian heroin dealer, it almost seems like a sense of justice for them in the Audi.

The sad thing is, 3 other people lost their lives because of the incompatency of our justice system.

An Asian guy involved in a 120 mph police chase, caught throwing Heroin from his car, 12 months later driving a high powered Audi S3, what could possibly go feckin wrong eh?

Maybe Jeremy Corbyn and his politically correct left wing twats have the answer.

How do you know the same Asian guy was actually driving the car?

Facts are you don't and you are a numpty! 

On 17/12/2017 at 19:10, The Realist said:

6 fatalities, 1 in critical condition. Many families lives  ruined, emergency services traumatised by the horrific scenes that they came across. Evidence points to young kids speeding in the VW Golf. I am deliberately gonna put up some Horrific photos of the incident as a reminder what careless driving can cause. warning images may be distressing.

more news on it here.- www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-42383464

[IMAGES REMOVED]

Evidence states there was NO VW Golf involved.

Explain that! 

More racist bollocks.

25 minutes ago, Locke said:

How do you know the same Asian guy was actually driving the car?

Facts are you don't and you are a numpty! 

Evidence states there was NO VW Golf involved.

Explain that! 

More racist bollocks.

First reports stated VW Golf fact. Afterwards it was announced it was an Audi S3, tho they are very similar in terms of size and shape. Would have been hard to tell tho it being a totally mangled wreck.

Anyhow villa boy, shouldn't you be shagging your sister? Keeping up your inbred traditions.

4 minutes ago, Locke said:

So you actually was wrong about the car....Now prove your theory about the driver.

Who the phuck are you again? Was I wrong in posting what the early reports said? NO, now if you explain where I have a theory about the driver, I will explain what that theory is. Why not ask the media eh? I am only quoting what they are saying.

24 minutes ago, Locke said:

Just goes to show....You was spouting poop.

Instead of stalking me, like an obsessive weirdo, why don't you read the media reports?

Anyhow you need to get to bed, your mom is waiting for you big boy.

2 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Instead of stalking me, like an obsessive weirdo, why don't you read the media reports?

Anyhow you need to get to bed, your mom is waiting for you big boy.

So, quite clearly you have no answer.

Yup I am a big boy. 

2 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Yeah watched that last night. That poor Paramedic, just 21. She needed a massive hood.

So we now know that the driver lost control at 87mph on a 40mph road, had been speeding at 100mph at times and had cannabis in his system. None of the four in the speeding car wore seatbelts. 

The taxi driver who they crashed into, killing him and his passengers, had cocaine in his system.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-44288967

Senior coroner Louise Hunt said: "Fundamentally, the cause of the collision was as a result of excessive speed." 

She added that raised levels of chemical THC, from cannabis, found in Mr Jehangir's system "contributed to the manner of driving, and therefore contributed to the collision".

The standard of driving in Birmingham has gone down.

It is shockingly bad.

I had a woman in a burqa (well I think it was a woman) pull out of a junction and nearly collide with me the other day. 

In my opinion she/he couldn't see enough of the road through his/her burqa, but I am not allowed to say that as I am labelled racist, intolerant and Lord knows what else.

So they had no seat belts on an hence where ejected from the car. Well they won't be making that mistake again will they. I thought the taxi driver was all innocent, wasn't he on his last shift ever or was that just a shit story they made up. But for him to have cocaine in his system.is a fucking joke. People who drive whether it be under the influence of drugs or drink should be banned from driving for longer than 1 year as currently that's not a good enough deterran maybe 3 years or even 5 years may do the job and make people think twice.