The Realist

Band Aid, Xmas song.

Cant believe after all these years, some politically correct left wing, 2CV driving vegetarian twats are moaning about the lyrics of the song. Was this song not written and produced in like a day or 2, and raised millions to help starving Africans?

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertainment/music/is-band-aids-do-they-know-its-christmas-a-problematic-song/ar-BBH6ZXs?li=AAdfeCr&ocid=spartandhp

On 12/24/2017 at 18:33, The Realist said:

Cant believe after all these years, some politically correct left wing, 2CV driving vegetarian twats are moaning about the lyrics of the song. Was this song not written and produced in like a day or 2, and raised millions to help starving Africans?

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertainment/music/is-band-aids-do-they-know-its-christmas-a-problematic-song/ar-BBH6ZXs?li=AAdfeCr&ocid=spartandhp

Oh for fucks sake....why these cunts are even given column inches or airtime to spout their fucking shocking 'right on' utter drivel is well beyond me. What a load of shit!

On 12/24/2017 at 19:41, Locke said:

About time too!

Bloody racist drivel!

Image result for laughing gifs

The song promotes a White Saviour complex.  It promotes white people saving people of colour from their plight often to make the white people look good. 

It states that no rivers flow in Africa. Really? I thought The Nile is one of the longest rivers on the planet?

No snow in Africa at Christmas? Think again as many mountain ranges in Africa are topped with snow in December.

The lyrics are bollocks and serve to make out people of colour in Africa are missing out or under privileged.

11 minutes ago, Locke said:

The song promotes a White Saviour complex.  It promotes white people saving people of colour from their plight often to make the white people look good. 

It states that no rivers flow in Africa. Really? I thought The Nile is one of the longest rivers on the planet?

No snow in Africa at Christmas? Think again as many mountain ranges in Africa are topped with snow in December.

The lyrics are bollocks and serve to make out people of colour in Africa are missing out or under privileged.

And in your own words??

It promotes Africa to be a hell hole with no hope unless the white man steps in and helps.

It was a famine in one country. It is hardly fair to paint the whole continent with doom is it?

The song is just cringe worthy. 

38 minutes ago, Locke said:

Oh please...fuck off....tell ye what, have a rake through google and find out where our money/donations were returned because of the racist context of the song and the Live Aid concert..... The people were that fucking under-privileged that they returned all aid.....didn't they ?

Admin
On 24/12/2017 at 19:41, Locke said:

About time too!

Bloody racist drivel!

You are a cunt. 

27 minutes ago, Locke said:

It promotes Africa to be a hell hole with no hope unless the white man steps in and helps.

It was a famine in one country. It is hardly fair to paint the whole continent with doom is it?

The song is just cringe worthy. 

See what happens when Europe stops donating money, food and clothes to that shit hole of a country. Full all the white workers there with all the medical expertise. They will be fucked. They are always going to be fucked. They need to stop reproducing, they can't feed themselves so why have kids. Instead of giving them condom's they need sterilising. 

Only positive thing there is an HIV test.

7 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

You are a cunt. 

See what happens when Europe stops donating money, food and clothes to that shit hole of a country. Full all the white workers there with all the medical expertise. They will be fucked. They are always going to be fucked. They need to stop reproducing, they can't feed themselves so why have kids. Instead of giving them condom's they need sterilising. 

Only positive thing there is an HIV test.

12 minutes ago, Harold said:

Oh please...fuck off....tell ye what, have a rake through google and find out where our money/donations were returned because of the racist context of the song and the Live Aid concert..... The people were that fucking under-privileged that they returned all aid.....didn't they ?

I didn't donate to it.

Sounds like you did though.

Well done Sir! 

14 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

You are a cunt. 

What shit hole of a country are you referring to exactly? 

Your last sentence could be considered hate. Who are you to decide that? 

I will give feck all to any African appeal in future, haven't done for a few years. Every year, there is a drought or a flood, or some poor phucker starving, or dying from some disease. As i'm sitting here typing in my nice warm home, with a curry, and a few beers, I look at the African people and I think phuck em. Any money I give will be for help for heroes, care after combat, or similar. Too many of our ex servicemen on the streets for me to give a phuck about Ethiopia.

Sitting in a nice warm home though sipping a few beers is all well and good.

Let's hope you and yours stay healthy and bad luck never lands at their door and something beyond yours or their control happens to them.

The people in those countries had no choice where they were born. Service men had a choice whether they joined up. 

Personally I don't feel it is a competition. Unfortunately though thick people do.

3 minutes ago, Locke said:

Sitting in a nice warm home though sipping a few beers is all well and good.

Let's hope you and yours stay healthy and bad luck never lands at their door and something beyond yours or their control happens to them.

The people in those countries had no choice where they were born. Service men had a choice whether they joined up. 

Personally I don't feel it is a competition. Unfortunately though thick people do.

And I personally don't give a phuck about loony left wing views such as yours. You are the kind of person that has helped phuck our country up.

Also please explain where the line you just posted "Personally I don't feel it is a competition. Unfortunately though thick people do" has any substance, or who are you aiming it at and why?  I would like you to justify and explain that, tho I doubt you will, or at least will not post anything of any relevance supporting your post. As for thick people well if you cant fully justify your post, then you negan are actually the thick one.

Also bear in mind, EVERYBODY, whether rich poor whatever, has bad situations in their lives that are out of their control,

Life is hard, it's how you deal with it that matters.

2 hours ago, Locke said:

I didn't donate to it.

Sounds like you did though.

Well done Sir! 

Seeing as you buy all your clothes from OXFAM, you do actually contribute.

House of Fraser man myself tho.

Here is the tag off my nice new Lacoste jumper 

6D1C6D25-2B69-418B-AF80-0EA2607FED03.jpeg

If you didn't get what I was saying about it being a competition then you are indeed thicker than I first thought.

Good health to you and yours.

I see you are getting better at shoplifting. You need a receipt to get a freefund though. No doubt some wannabe will drop you  a £20 for it if you beg enough.