• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Chocolate!

superally

Tho not much of a chocolate eater, I had a few bits of Lindt chocolate over the holidays, I can now understand why It has become the world's leading brand, with sales growing 6% year on year, whilst other chocolate makers like Cadbury are seeing a drop in sales year on year. 

Lindt is really nice stuff. Do you have a favourite chocolate bar, if so what is it?

Just eating a Turkish Delight now, always get a few for Xmas. Seems strange for some reason I read the small print on the wrapper, where it used to say made in Bourneville, it now gives a load of shite about made under licence, Mondelez crap etc. Are Mondelez the reason Cadbury pension fund is in  £470m deficiency?.

• Administrator
17 minutes ago, The Realist said:

I like those, I also like the mint matchmakers, and After Eight mints. Don't know who makes them tho.

Quality Street make matchmakers so Nestle. After Eights are Nestle as well, I think.

3 hours ago, Locke said:

Candy is a US term for sweets in general.

I don't like it. 

I don't like the US in general, there are some good things about it, and some things I enjoyed in my several trips there.

Seems to me tho, they are trying to make up for the fact that they was very late for the first 2 world war's , by being early trying to start the 3rd.

15 minutes ago, The Realist said:

I don't like the US in general, there are some good things about it, and some things I enjoyed in my several trips there.

Seems to me tho, they are trying to make up for the fact that they was very late for the first 2 world war's , by being early trying to start the 3rd.

I am sure the population of the US are very troubled by your thoughts. :D:rolleyes::D