boro_boy

New Year honours

I have no problem with anyone being honoured for doing well or being a silent hero.

It is part of our culture. 

1 hour ago, redblood said:

They have no credibility as peado's have received them in the past!

It's all part of the corrupt system we live in to reward the establishment

Your logic is flawed.

You are probably one of these anti monarchist ring wingers with no substance to your personality. 

25 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Who gives a fuck about the monarchy 

You should.....

You serve in the Royal Navy.

Kind of hypocritical wouldn't you agree?

Why shouldn't Barry Gibb and Ringo Starr get a gong?

1 hour ago, Locke said:

Your logic is flawed.

You are probably one of these anti monarchist ring wingers with no substance to your personality. 

Coming from you?

So you approve of peado’s being knighted and politicians who do fuck all?

You are not wanted or needed on this forum. I thing we should restrict you to the Aston Villa forum until you decide you want to support Walsall. You have the Credentials with 6 fingers each hand and have sex with your sister whilst your dad sits in the corner wanking over it.

Edited by redblood

1 hour ago, redblood said:

Coming from you?

So you approve of peado’s being knighted and politicians who do fuck all?

You are not wanted or needed on this forum. I thing we should restrict you to the Aston Villa forum until you decide you want to support Walsall. You have the Credentials with 6 fingers each hand and have sex with your sister whilst your dad sits in the corner wanking over it.

Can you name me anyone the Queen knighted knowing they were a paedo?

You can't, so jog on you turd spurt! 

And it isn't for you to decide who is wanted on the forum is it? So, again jog on!

I am the voice of reason in this place and I keep the forum active which is more than you do. So, go nibble on your Mom's boobs. 

Edited by Locke

51 minutes ago, Locke said:

Can you name me anyone the Queen knighted knowing they were a paedo?

You can't, so jog on you turd spurt! 

And it isn't for you to decide who is wanted on the forum is it? So, again jog on!

I am the voice of reason in this place and I keep the forum active which is more than you do. So, go nibble on your Mom's boobs. 

You just disagree with everyone, your just on here to get reactions. 

33 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

You just disagree with everyone, your just on here to get reactions. 

No, your are wrong!

Those are mine and the majority of peoples opinions.

Name me one peado that the Queen knighted knowing they was a paedo?

Waiting...

I would say the majority of people would agree that the Queen would never knowingly knight a paedo.

It is a bit of a no brainer really. 

15 hours ago, boro_boy said:

These should be stopped.

I sort of agree, and disagree. To award MP's and people of that ilk for doing feck all other than being grossly overpaid liars if a sack of shit fuck that all day long. To recognize that military nurse  (or similar) who has in extremely difficult and dangerous situations, put their lives in real danger to help other's is maybe worthy of recognition, some of our armed forces guys, and general everyday people who have done heroic thing's, yes. Also any body who deflates those dinghies coming across the Med.

Nigel Farage, is worthy of the highest award possible IMO.

4 hours ago, Locke said:

I would say the majority of people would agree that the Queen would never knowingly knight a paedo.

It is a bit of a no brainer really.

Do you have any idea why David Bowie refused his knighthood?, have you seen interviews with several well known celeb's(from the 70's era) about Jimmy Saville etc. Francis Rossi of Status Quo did a great one. They all say the same thing, many people knew, yet it was swept under the carpet. Max Clifford etc, don't spout shite based on your uneducated loony left wing views. Maybe the Queen did not know, there are a whole load of advisor's in front of her who did tho.

Lot's of evidence and proof out there, particularly on Youtube, where the camera at least cannot lie.

I would actually post you some links, but seeing as you have never given a valid or logical response to any post ever when challenged, why the phuck would any body bother making an effort for you?.

I hope you are never on fire and need pissing on, cos I wouldnt waste my piss on you. Seriously not worthy of it. (or even the steam off it)

18 minutes ago, The Realist said:

I sort of agree, and disagree. To award MP's and people of that ilk for doing feck all other than being grossly overpaid liars if a sack of shit fuck that all day long. To recognize that military nurse  (or similar) who has in extremely difficult and dangerous situations, put their lives in real danger to help other's is maybe worthy of recognition, some of our armed forces guys, and general everyday people who have done heroic thing's, yes. Also any body who deflates those dinghies coming across the Med.

Nigel Farage, is worthy of the highest award possible IMO.

Do you have any idea why David Bowie refused his knighthood?, have you seen interviews with several well known celeb's(from the 70's era) about Jimmy Saville etc. Francis Rossi of Status Quo did a great one. They all say the same thing, many people knew, yet it was swept under the carpet. Max Clifford etc, don't spout shite based on your uneducated loony left wing views. Maybe the Queen did not know, there are a whole load of advisor's in front of her who did tho.

Lot's of evidence and proof out there, particularly on Youtube, where the camera at least cannot lie.

I would actually post you some links, but seeing as you have never given a valid or logical response to any post ever when challenged, why the phuck would any body bother making an effort for you?.

I hope you are never on fire and need pissing on, cos I wouldnt waste my piss on you. Seriously not worthy of it. (or even the steam off it)

If I am on fire I will jump in the canal.

2 minutes ago, Locke said:

If I am on fire I will jump in the canal.

What canal runs through Kings norton then?, I also guarantee i would get to you with a can of petrol before you made it a canal. Any how what canal is it you would jump into, in Kings norton?

4 minutes ago, The Realist said:

What canal runs through Kings norton then?, I also guarantee i would get to you with a can of petrol before you made it a canal. Any how what canal is it you would jump into, in Kings norton?

I wouldn't be in King's Norton, but this one would do...

Kings Norton Junction is the name of the canal junction where the Stratford-upon-Avon Canal terminates and meets the Worcester and Birmingham Canal at Kings Norton, Birmingham, England. Wikipedia

Date completed:1807
Navigation authority:British Waterways

Surely a know it all like yourself would have known this? 

5 minutes ago, Locke said:

I wouldn't be in King's Norton, but this one would do...

Kings Norton Junction is the name of the canal junction where the Stratford-upon-Avon Canal terminates and meets the Worcester and Birmingham Canal at Kings Norton, Birmingham, England. Wikipedia

Date completed:1807
Navigation authority:British Waterways

Surely a know it all like yourself would have known this? 

Nah dude innit. why the phuck would i have any interest in your area? I live in a decent area. You are funny tho, in trying to hide you being negan, you just made me laugh so loud, the dog barked, then Mrs Sa is shouting at the dog to shut up. Poor dog getting a telling off cos of your mentally retarded ways. Just another victim to you tho i suppose Norris.Like i said previously, thank phuck my Grandkids are nowhere near you. Guarantee tho my Granddaughter would rip you to pieces, proper Zulu chick she is.