boro_boy

England's 10 Worst Towns To Live In 2017 Revealed

Ever been to a crap town? And I'm not talking about that time you went to London and couldn't find a pint for less than seven quid, but only 'cos you'd wandered into the first craft beer bar you could find in Shoreditch. A nowhere-to-go, nothing-to-do town. A really crap town.

Well, it seems plenty of people have, and their experiences have now been collected in a pretty damning top (or should that be bottom?) 10 worst towns in England. I'm sure people who call any of those places home will have something to say about it.

The folks at iLiveHere have spent the last decade compiling annual polls, conducted among thousands of readers who either visited the towns or already live there. So maybe there's some regional bias at play here - who's to say? Be warned either way: no punches are pulled.

http://www.ladbible.com/news/uk-news-englands-ten-worst-towns-have-been-revealed-according-to-new-poll-20171229

Surprised not to see Middlesbrough on the list. 

Milton Keynes. Horrendous place!

Oldham, Bolton, Preston, Wolverhampton ain't good either.

Edited by Locke

17 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Wolverhampton is a feckin horrible place.

Corby is dreadful. The best pub there is a particularly shit wetherspoons attached to a travel lodge.

That is why Birmingham is full of Wolverhampton folk every weekend. Even they say it is shite!

While standing outside The Railway boozer I had a few of em ask me if there were any good parts of Brum they should see? I pointed them in the direction of Hurst Street. They thanked me and seemed happy enough. 

Any of those viler strongholds in Staffordshire, Shropshire etc where they go back to having spent the entire match singing the city is ours - twats.

Advice for anybody travelling to Wolverhampton, Stay on the train, and go to Manchester instead.

If you do get off in wolvo, don't drink the water.

4 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Any of those viler strongholds in Staffordshire, Shropshire etc where they go back to having spent the entire match singing the city is ours - twats.

Advice for anybody travelling to Wolverhampton, Stay on the train, and go to Manchester instead.

If you do get off in wolvo, don't drink the water.

I will agree that Shenstone is a total dump. 

23 minutes ago, Locke said:

I will agree that Shenstone is a total dump. 

Shenstone is actually a very nice place, and a highly desired place for people to live. Seriously don't have a clue why you would say that, other than knowing i have bought a house there, and your negan head is on. It really is 1000 times better than kings Norton. more of a village than a town anyhow.  pictures of Kings Norton, then 3 of Shenstone. not hard to see the difference. Totally different world.

kingsn2.jpg

kingsn.jpeg

shens3.jpg

shenst1.jpg

shens2.jpg

Edited by The Realist

6 minutes ago, Locke said:

What does Kings Norton have to do with anything? Do you live there?

No you do, according to your usual IP address. Until you stop bullshitting and actually believing your own bullshit, you will never acheive anything in life. Now if you were like me, A Realist, you could stop your shite, and maybe tho it may well be beyond you, actually aspire to live in a lovely place like Shenstone.

I got to make a typo soon, to give you something to get excited about i suppose. I am still feeling a bit of Xmas spirit see.

3 minutes ago, The Realist said:

No you do, according to your usual IP address. Until you stop bullshitting and actually believing your own bullshit, you will never acheive anything in life. Now if you were like me, A Realist, you could stop your shite, and maybe tho it may well be beyond you, actually aspire to live in a lovely place like Shenstone.

I got to make a typo soon, to give you something to get excited about i suppose. I am still feeling a bit of Xmas spirit see.

But you are a Racist, not a Realist.

1 minute ago, Locke said:

But you are a Racist, not a Realist.

Tho i know it's a pointless exercise is challenging you to positively  prove and justify your libelous accusation, I will waste my time in asking, only to prove your incapability. Positive proof, and justification required. Failure to provide a logical response that makes a bit of sense to justify all the shite you have posted on here repeatedly adheres you to the following terms.

1- you are a feckin retard.

2 you are full of shit.

3 You negan/vulcan/locke/viler twat/confused mental case, or whatever guise next, is incapable of ever providing any logical response to anything, cannot post more than 2 lines,cannot (and never has), and your failure to justify the above proves, proves the rest of the above to be true.

11 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Tho i know it's a pointless exercise is challenging you to positively  prove and justify your libelous accusation, I will waste my time in asking, only to prove your incapability. Positive proof, and justification required. Failure to provide a logical response that makes a bit of sense to justify all the shite you have posted on here repeatedly adheres you to the following terms.

1- you are a feckin retard.

2 you are full of shit.

3 You negan/vulcan/locke/viler twat/confused mental case, or whatever guise next, is incapable of ever providing any logical response to anything, cannot post more than 2 lines,cannot (and never has), and your failure to justify the above proves, proves the rest of the above to be true.

You said you wanted to lower the number of brown immigrants.

I have the proof innit.

So, glad we have established the facts and cleared up any confusion. 

Nuneaton surprisingly hasn't been mentioned yet! I have an uncle who lives there, horrible place.

Also Rotherham, pound shops, Wetherspoons and charity shops. Its really the most awful place on this earth.

Although visiting there with Blues i thought  Three pints and a Pork Pie for £7.20. I love this place. It has been improved by all the skips tho.

Also  how can Luton be missed off this list?

32 minutes ago, Locke said:

You said you wanted to lower the number of brown immigrants.

I have the proof innit.

So, glad we have established the facts and cleared up any confusion. 

Nah fella innit, you have just proved my point, and agreed to the terms and conditions. Can you also post me a link where i said what you reckon i said???

11 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Nuneaton surprisingly hasn't been mentioned yet! I have an uncle who lives there, horrible place.

Also Rotherham, pound shops, Wetherspoons and charity shops. Its really the most awful place on this earth.

Although visiting there with Blues i thought  Three pints and a Pork Pie for £7.20. I love this place. It has been improved by all the skips tho.

Also  how can Luton be missed off this list?

Nah fella innit, you have just proved my point, and agreed to the terms and conditions. Can you also post me a link where i said what you reckon i said???

No I keep that one.

Boro Boy removed your offensive post after I complained, but screen shot it first.

But, and I quote...You said you wouldn't be happy until the numbers of brown people immigrating to the UK dropped.

Also, pay attention. Luton is on the list.

Edited by Locke

15 minutes ago, Locke said:

No I keep that one.

Boro Boy removed your offensive post after I complained, but screen shot it first.

But, and I quote...You said you wouldn't be happy until the numbers of brown people immigrating to the UK dropped.

Also, pay attention. Luton is on the list.

Luton is not on the list in THIS THREAD.

post your screen shot, It's called POSITIVE PROOF.

I should feel kind of flattered that you were still stalking me, after having your account deleted, I cant tho, as much of a retard as you are, i have concerns for you, and your mental health. I also thank fuck, that i don't have a grandchild in a school near you.

8 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Luton is not on the list in THIS THREAD.

post your screen shot, It's called POSITIVE PROOF.

I should feel kind of flattered that you were still stalking me, after having your account deleted, I cant tho, as much of a retard as you are, i have concerns for you, and your mental health. I also thank fuck, that i don't have a grandchild in a school near you.

Yes it is.

Go to post #1 by Boro Boy and click on the http link and up pops Luton at number 3.

Say sorry to me later.

Oh and I may be stupid, but I don't show my aces. The evidence is staying with me. You know you said it and so does BB.

Edited by Locke

11 minutes ago, Locke said:

Yes it is.

Go to post #1 by Boro Boy and click on the http link and up pops Luton at number 3.

Say sorry to me later.

Oh and I may be stupid, but I don't show my aces. The evidence is staying with me. You know you said it and so does BB.

Pathetic sidestepping again, you need to stop it, my belly actually hurts laughing at you.

Luton popping up at 3 in the link has nothing to do with me asking why it hasnt been mentioned in this thread, catch up fella engage your other brain cell when and if you eventually find it.

Only good thing to come out of Luton recently is the motorway and my buddy Tommy Robinson.

15 minutes ago, Locke said:

I am wiping the floor with you tonight.

You really can't keep up can you old man?

I will agree with you, if you can can provide at least 1 valid answer to anything you have been questioned about. In all your time on the forums you have never manged it yet, so why you wipe floors, I am wiping my arse with you.

Only thing i couldnt keep up with recently was all those vilers running away from us down Curzon street. Never needed to tho, they was well gone. Leaving the younger lot to mop up in town. even they never found a villa lad., shirts/scarves 1 or 2, lads not phuckin 1, and the city is theirs? what feckin city they on about? Lichfield.

Not all in England tho all  these town's are pretty feckin horrible.

Paisley. Terrifying - the place and the people. Where the men are men, and so are the women. 
Leigh, Lancashire. The land that time didn't forget - it just ignored it. One gene between 40,000 people. 
Grays in Essex. It was twinned with Chernobyl, and the residents of Chernobyl rioted. 
Strood in Kent. The Black Death should have strayed further south, although I'm not sure I'd have fancied its chances. 
Porthmadog. Deliverance-upon-Sea.