Jump to content
The Realist

Amazon issue.

Recommended Posts

Ordered a book off amazon, in paperback. Delivered today in Hardback, checked my order etc, it states paperback. Now should i go through the complaints/returns procedure to get it in paperback version, or just take it as is? I find hardbacks a pain as i mostly read in bed. Thing is i really want to get into this book, and just know if i moan i will have to wait feckin ages, and go through a load of hassle.

What would you do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would tear of the front and back cover and just think of it as a paperback.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Locke said:

I would tear of the front and back cover and just think of it as a paperback.

You have posted 1000's of posts of totally worthless shite. I think that is undoubtedly your best post ever. I am actually in the process of doing that now. Dont like hardbacks. Can only be read comfortably sitting upright in a chair. Out of curiousity has anybody ever bought you a hardback colouring book to go with your crayons?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Realist said:

You have posted 1000's of posts of totally worthless shite. I think that is undoubtedly your best post ever. I am actually in the process of doing that now. Dont like hardbacks. Can only be read comfortably sitting upright in a chair. Out of curiousity has anybody ever bought you a hardback colouring book to go with your crayons?

I thought you might like that one! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Locke said:

I thought you might like that one! 

It is a phuckin great idea, now Mrs Sa is griping at me for ruining a book etc, not realizing it is so much more comfortable to read without the hard cover. Next she will be on again, put that phuckin mess in the bin.

Technically i can blame her in a way, cos i put this book on my Xmas pressie list in 2016, if she had got it for me, the problem of today would not have been a problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Admin
8 hours ago, The Realist said:

Ordered a book off amazon, in paperback. Delivered today in Hardback, checked my order etc, it states paperback. Now should i go through the complaints/returns procedure to get it in paperback version, or just take it as is? I find hardbacks a pain as i mostly read in bed. Thing is i really want to get into this book, and just know if i moan i will have to wait feckin ages, and go through a load of hassle.

What would you do?

Returns are easy with Amazon, just order a new paperback book then return that one, get your money back pretty quickly too, as soon as I posted a return to collect+ they started the refunding of the money, took just under a week to get the money back but its efficient. Also returned an Amazon product using Hermes too as they came and collected it from my house, but took longer to get the money back only a few days longer, but that's probably due to Hermes being fucking WANK!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×