• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
boro_boy

Well That Was 2017

Admin

So 2017 ends in less than 12 hours, was it a good year for you, do you not want it to end or can it not end soon enough.

• What was the best part of the year for you?
  • What was the worst part of the year for you?
  • Are you looking forward to 2018?
  • If you could change one thing about 2017 what would it be?

I had a good year, not amazing but it was a fun year with plenty of laughs, sawJimmy Carr, went to Wales, loads of dog walks with the Hound, plenty of driving up and down the country. My best part of 2017 was probably seeing Jimmy Carr, he is so funny and blunt towards people, a close second though was the Trip to Wales to see my fiancees family who also met mine. 

The worst part, hmm not sure. Not really had any bad times this year. Maybe getting all my drinks taken from me, out of my bag by the security guard at the Liverpool Echo Arena as we had to buy drinks inside the Arena. That wound me the fuck up!!! #firstworldproblems

Yeah, 2018 should be a good year, going to see Milton Jones in April, possibly a week away in Scotland with the dog(s), maybe getting another Hungarian Vizsla but a rescue one. 

I would have liked to wipe out ISIS in 2017, that's the only thing I'd like to change, too many innocent people being killed by these weirdos. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this