The Realist

Driverless Cars!

I'd say yes as you won't be driving it. Unless your always required to take over if something fails. 

I drive because I like driving. With these driverless cars they are going to be expensive and you have no doubt won't be able to speed as you'll have no control over it. 

I just want to be able to drive my car so I'm not going to be getting one when they eventually start rolling.out. also who's responsibility is it if you crash. Do you still need insurance if your not driving it?

1 hour ago, The Realist said:

When we all have one, will we be able to drink as much as we like on our journey's?

You do anyway.

You have openly admitted to drink driving after a night shift going down Tesco after a skin full.

11 hours ago, Locke said:

You do anyway.

You have openly admitted to drink driving after a night shift going down Tesco after a skin full.

I thought you said you were going to stop trying to annoy folk Negan......that didn't last very long did it?

33 minutes ago, Harold said:

I thought you said you were going to stop trying to annoy folk Negan......that didn't last very long did it?

Maybe with all is different user names, he is trying to disguise the fact that his real name is Thrush.0

VVV-This should keep him away, it is to him, what a cross is to a Vampire.-VVV  (renowned for dealing with irritating cunts

snatchabargain-0050187001494603286.jpg

Edited by The Realist

1 hour ago, Harold said:

Well I can't condone idiots getting pissed and then driving. Especially as I have loved ones who walk to school.

The Realist is a menace. Drunk driving kills! Deal with it.

5 hours ago, Locke said:

Well I can't condone idiots getting pissed and then driving. Especially as I have loved ones who walk to school.

The Realist is a menace. Drunk driving kills! Deal with it.

Deal with what? You think for one moment that I would condone any cunt that drives a vehilcle whilst over the limit ? Away and boil your fucking head. Your original post was simply a niggle at him to get a bite and I stated simply what you previously said about going to stop annoying people. If you were wanting to respond to any of his posts you could have put it in a constructive fashion instead of your usual drivel. Instead of replying to me about 'loved ones walking to school' you could have included it in your reply to SA. And anyway, the comments made were nowt to do with drink driving, it was about a driverless car and 'would' it be possible to drink in one of them but then you jumped on the 'let's shit stir up a bit'. Utterly pathetic.

20 minutes ago, Locke said:

As I said.....I can't condone drink driving.

and as I said - you will not/cannot make a constructive defence of your opinion. All you're doing is having a cheap dig to get a reaction. 

PS.....thought you were a Blue ? Still showing you support the Villa.....

I don't need to show anything constructive.....He is a confessed drink driver on this forum as well as a racist. I have concrete proof!

Now stop defending the criminal. 

12 minutes ago, Harold said:

and as I said - you will not/cannot make a constructive defence of your opinion. All you're doing is having a cheap dig to get a reaction. 

PS.....thought you were a Blue ? Still showing you support the Villa.....?

Years and years of the same old shite. 1000's of posts. Not 1 ever offering a valid argument, or more than 2 lines.

As for supporting the vile, how low can a man stoop in his craving for attention? phuckin unreal.

1 minute ago, Locke said:

I don't need to show anything constructive.....He is a confessed drink driver on this forum as well as a racist. I have concrete proof!

Still waiting for proof of the racist slur.

4 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Years and years of the same old shite. 1000's of posts. Not 1 ever offering a valid argument, or more than 2 lines.

As for supporting the vile, how low can a man stoop in his craving for attention? phuckin unreal.

Still waiting for proof of the racist slur.

I don't need to show you. I screen captured it with your user name. Then reported it and BB sensibly removed it.

I'm not as stupid as u look! 

7 minutes ago, Locke said:

I don't need to show you. I screen captured it with your user name. Then reported it and BB sensibly removed it.

I'm not as stupid as u look! 

Still no proof then.

18 minutes ago, Locke said:

it's a forum ffs....the point is......when possible to have a debate, put points forward for discussion etc etc. NOT a platform for individuals to post comments solely to  obtain a reaction (it's called trolling).

As for you concrete proof.....what SA posts on here is neither here nor there. What actual proof/evidence do you have that he has/does drink drive. I could tell you I chop the fucking heads off forum trolls....does that make me a murderer....wise up you clown!