• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests (See full list)

• YandexBot(1)
    • Bingbot(1)
    • Googlebot(5)
boro_boy

BBC at it again with Brexit

Admin

Can't they just stop crying over it. I'm sure I read the FTSE100 finished the year on a record hight. No one expected that. 

Screenshot_20180105-172407.png

Dying out ? What a disgusting comment to make. The problem with the left is that their definition of democracy is when results go their way. If not.....'it doesn't count'. Shower of cunts!

20 minutes ago, Harold said:

Dying out ? What a disgusting comment to make. The problem with the left is that their definition of democracy is when results go their way. If not.....'it doesn't count'. Shower of cunts!

The left wing are the true fascists nowadays.

Admin
19 minutes ago, Locke said:

I am glad I voted to leave.

I said to the wife it is the start of these shores being GREAT again!

Will you make your mind up, one minute you regret voting leave when everyone was still scaremongering after the vote, but now we all know remainers where lying bastards (Just like Brexiteers) you'r now happy. 

8 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Will you make your mind up, one minute you regret voting leave when everyone was still scaremongering after the vote, but now we all know remainers where lying bastards (Just like Brexiteers) you'r now happy. 

negbrexcunt.1.jpg

Admin

Another remoaner in the conservative party saying the hard Brexiters should be removed from the conservative party haha.

They are such bad losers, so basically as they don't agree with you then they should be removed, thats democratic! I found a good comment about this on the BBC Website:

Ms Soubry is correct, the front bench should not be in hock with 35 MPs. They should, however, be in hock with the 17,410,742 citizens who voted to leave the EU in a DEMOCRATIC referendum.

Ms Soubry (and others) appear to have forgotten this simple fact.

Admin

image.png

FFS Look at this video and all the other video titles, the BBC Have a slight Agenda then haha, WHY DO I KEEP GOING ONTO THE BCC NEWS websites?

Everytime I go onto it, it pisses me off!!

Reply below added 0 minutes later

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-42909466/the-activists-who-are-still-fighting-brexit

Fuck the whining bitches...we ARE leaving....It's called democracy. Just imagine if the vote had gone the other way....do we really believe they would cede to another referendum? Shower of disgraceful cunts if you ask me.

And fuck the BBC who are as twisted as a fucking corkscrew.

Admin
On 2/8/2018 at 16:12, The Realist said:

qureenbrex.jpg

12bbcbias.jpg

Its a fucking JOKE!!!!