The Betting Thread

Mr Magnificent

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator

We used to have a betting thread on the old MFF.

I don't bet though so doubt i'll be using this much, only too laugh at people wasting their money, but saying that you never hear stories when people lose money, itsonly when they win you hear them gloat.

20 minutes ago, Locke said:

Tomorrow afternoon? Whatever!

Learn to read and absorb a post...

I totally read and absorbed the post fella you advisedGet on Alfie Spinner Each Way too at 25/1 , I don't want to get on anything horse related. Preferring to get on a nice curry and beer instead. I somehow find it a little strange how you seem to use my previous comments like read and absorb tho. which I stated in the other thread. Imitation is supposed to be the highest form of flattery, I don't feel flattered by you tho, As I(and a few others on here) find you a weird kind of stalker, with no opinion or words of your own.

I have a daughter who is a highly qualified mental health nurse, would you like me to get her to help you?

Odds of you accepting 1/400.

Odds of a logical response 1/10000000.

so what's your next bet?

2 minutes ago, The Realist said:

I totally read and absorbed the post fella you advisedGet on Alfie Spinner Each Way too at 25/1 , I don't want to get on anything horse related. Preferring to get on a nice curry and beer instead. I somehow find it a little strange how you seem to use my previous comments like read and absorb tho. which I stated in the other thread. Imitation is supposed to be the highest form of flattery, I don't feel flattered by you tho, As I(and a few others on here) find you a weird kind of stalker, with no opinion or words of your own.

I have a daughter who is a highly qualified mental health nurse, would you like me to get her to help you?

Odds of you accepting 1/400.

Odds of a logical response 1/10000000.

so what's your next bet?

Yes. Send her round.

34 minutes ago, Locke said:

Yes. Send her round.

pm me name address and postcode, and a phone number then.there are a lot of terraced houses in your neck of the woods fella, if she gonna be around kings heath, I gotta know she is safe.

• 1 year later...

I had a 7 game over 1.5 goals acca on National league fixtures which kicked off at 12.30pm. Had 7 games up but Orient v Braintree fucked me (ended 0-0). Unbelievably that was the only fucking game in the division in which no goals were score even though it was the shortest price (1/7 for at least 2 goals) and EVERY other game had at least 2 goals scored. Unfuckingbelievable that I had to pick these cunts!