The Realist

2018 Holiday Thread.

Don't have a clue as to what Mrs Sa has got planned, I know we spending easter week at our place in Vilamoura. I seriously hope to get to Poland again in the summer shutdown. It depends on if I can get a good babysitter for my dog, if the granddaughter is going Poland then I may struggle. No way am I leaving him where he is not comfortable and relaxed or with people he does not know, so aside from easter don't have a feckin clue. Maybe a caravan in Devon with the dog, good enough for me.

What you all got planned?

Me and the missus are thinking about taking the dog to Scotland, never traveled around Scotland and there are some really nice places to visit. We'd drive there and just stay in dog-friendly B&Bs each night. 

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

Me and the missus are thinking about taking the dog to Scotland, never traveled around Scotland and there are some really nice places to visit. We'd drive there and just stay in dog-friendly B&Bs each night. 

A tour of Scotland is something i really want to do. Not been north of Glasgow since 1990. I would like to go some of the places my Dad used to take me fishing, when i was a kid, Lochearnhead, Loch Rannoch, Loch Tay, Killin, Pitlochry, off the top of my head. I would no doubt appreciate them more, now i'm older .

Just got back from Prague, Vienna, Slovakia and Budapest. 

Well good. Enjoyed all of the places. Budapest was just about best in my opinion.

Scotland is in mine and Mrs radar too this year. Driving up and doing north west coast, over to Inverness before driving down to Edinburgh.

11 minutes ago, Locke said:

Just got back from Prague, Vienna, Slovakia and Budapest. 

The chronological order of your IP addresses, shows you were often in all those countries, and the UK, twicw in the same day. Wish i had a teleporter like you.

Should have been Budapest this morning.

IMG_20180116_110018388.jpg

Reply below added 0 minutes later

There is a photo I took of the second biggest synagogue in the world.

So having told Mrs Sa, iv'e booked flight's to Portugal, she says ok, i will look for accommodation." Why you wanna do that" i say, she replies "so we have got somewhere to stay"she says. I say well we could stop at our own place in Vilamoura maybe? Oh yeah forgot about that she replies. Unbelievable at times women are.