New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
Locke

Hate Crime

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-london-42584168

Does this constitute a hate crime?

I wonder how many thousands of pounds are going to be spent in tracking the bus driver down then holding an investigation and finally firing him? Because it sounds like London Transport have already deemed the driver guilty else why apologize? 

I don't really care about him or his life. I'd say it maybe hate crime but probably not. At the end of the day he is a pufter that is a fact. Lol

26 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I don't really care about him or his life. I'd say it maybe hate crime but probably not. At the end of the day he is a pufter that is a fact. Lol

It just appears that the driver is guilty of a hate crime just because he (Will Young) complained.

Shame the left wing media didn't kick up such a fuss about the Muslim child grooming gang's in Rotherham, and other places.

As for Will Young, he needs to phuckin man up. Sad excuse of an attention craving individual, who obviously enjoy's using anything no matter how trivial to feel offended. 

Absolutely fucking pathetic.

2 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Shame the left wing media didn't kick up such a fuss about the Muslim child grooming gang's in Rotherham, and other places.

As for Will Young, he needs to phuckin man up. Sad excuse of an attention craving individual, who obviously enjoy's using anything no matter how trivial to feel offended. 

Absolutely fucking pathetic.

Totally agree with you, them tweets he made annoyed me. People don't care or need to know. 

12 minutes ago, Locke said:

I wonder if Sadiq Khan will assist in catching the bus driver?

Now there's a bloke i could happily take a cosh too.

11 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Now there's a bloke i could happily take a cosh too.

I take it you don't like him 

Sadiq Khan should not be getting involved with finding a bus driver who allegedly called a former X factor contestant a fairy.

Surely he has more important things to do?

3 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I take it you don't like him 

You got that right, He is on a par with Corbyn, will defend anything other than the White indigenous population. Never muttered a word of condemnation for the Islamist terrorist attacks last year either.

8 hours ago, The Realist said:

fukyourfeelings.gif

I do have to admit that his demands in catching the bus driver seem over the top.

Just laugh it off and get on with your day as Joe Public don't really care that you was called a poofter. I dare say quite a few actually found it funny. 

I get called a retard on a regular basis but I don't let it spoil my day. 

4 hours ago, boro_boy said:

The thing is people love to get offended these days. 

unfortunately there is a section of society who look for offence in any utterance or written word......and imo they're are given a platform to air their opinion/feelings. 

28 minutes ago, Locke said:

Thankfully I am not easily offended.

Hence, I am still here.

Very old saying, no sense-no feeling. Defo true in your case.

37 minutes ago, Locke said:

Thankfully I am not easily offended.

Hence, I am still here.

You PM me a few times a week whinging, I think that's because your Offended by some members. 

18 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

You PM me a few times a week whinging, I think that's because your Offended by some members. ?

Do I?

Offended me?

Indefatigable.