New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
The Realist

Subhuman.

The evil bastard who stole from people whilst pretending to give assistance at the Manchester bomb slaughter. He will get a custodial sentence hopefully. I think he deserves a rope. No excuses here just a pure unadulterated lowlife.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5249806/manchester-homeless-hero-chris-parker-admits-theft-terror/

29 minutes ago, The Realist said:

The evil bastard who stole from people whilst pretending to give assistance at the Manchester bomb slaughter. He will get a custodial sentence hopefully. I think he deserves a rope. No excuses here just a pure unadulterated lowlife.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5249806/manchester-homeless-hero-chris-parker-admits-theft-terror/

But at the end of the day all he's done is steal. So that's all the law can do him for. He's obviously a oppertunist thief.

34 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

But at the end of the day all he's done is steal. So that's all the law can do him for. He's obviously a oppertunist thief.

I agree. Theft is theft regardless of the circumstances. 

59 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Looters were shot by their own side in WW2 and it was accepted (rightfully so).. I'd rather starve than rob the dead and those grieving.