boro_boy

Things that are pissing me off

fucking Wolves & Swansea. Can't score two fucking goals between them! Useless bastards!

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

All the charity adverts

Adverts for Easter

Shitty black grime music.

Decent start.

I'm gonna have a think about it.

Right now my phone is pissing me off, all afternoon been getting like 10 calls every 5 feckin minute's. Getting it from 2 sides tho. people constantly phoning asking how Mrs SA is, which is fair enough as her phone is off, so she can get rest. Not being at Blues today has led to loads of where are you calls, plus the usual are you coming out, Saturday night ones. So yeah my phone is pissing me off.

Also Asian taxi driver's who think curry smell acts as deodorant piss me off.

7 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Also needing to take a shit, when i have just got out of the shower, that pisses me off to.

Why don't you just have a shit in the shower?

18 minutes ago, Locke said:

Cos like the post states 

26 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Also needing to take a shit, when i have just got out of the shower, that pisses me off to.

Seems like me and @boro_boy are the only moaning fecker's on here then.

Getting stuck behind slow walking people, or when the traffic lights turn green, and the driver in front (usually a woman) takes a few seconds to long to move off, I seriously cannot understand how people do not get pissed off by this kind of thing. Makes my shit itch.

6 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Seems like me and @boro_boy are the only moaning fecker's on here then.

Getting stuck behind slow walking people, or when the traffic lights turn green, and the driver in front (usually a woman) takes a few seconds to long to move off, I seriously cannot understand how people do not get pissed off by this kind of thing. Makes my shit itch.

Hate slow walkers and people who cut you up when you walking. Same with the people at traffic lights.

I also hate people when you flash them out and they end up not going as they are too hesitant, also mostly women drivers or the old. 

14 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Hate slow walkers and people who cut you up when you walking. Same with the people at traffic lights.

I also hate people when you flash them out and they end up not going as they are too hesitant, also mostly women drivers or the old. 

grump.jpg

I hate it when people think they can tell me what to do.

Then I just laugh and do the opposite. 

fucking recorded phone messages at 5.30pm telling me about fucking scrappage schemes for windows, boilers, doors etc etc...fuck off you bitch!

20 hours ago, Locke said:

cos his name aint Negan!

6 hours ago, Locke said:

I hate it when people think they can tell me what to do.

Then I just laugh and do the opposite. 

DO NOT TAKE A SWITCHED ON ELECTRIC FIRE IN THE BATH WITH YOU THEN.

Going into Aldis and Homebase with the missus....up and down every fucking aisle.....browsing it's apparently called      :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, Harold said:

Going into Aldis and Homebase with the missus....up and down every fucking aisle.....browsing it's apparently called      :rolleyes:

I enjoy doing that, some weekends I may go to Aldi, Lidl, The Range, B&M and Tesco on the same say!!! Oh my life is so exciting, its not the missus who wants to do it, its me haha. You sometimes get a right bargain in there, and there's some okay dog toys in B&M and The Range. 

21 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I enjoy doing that, some weekends I may go to Aldi, Lidl, The Range, B&M and Tesco on the same say!!! Oh my life is so exciting, its not the missus who wants to do it, its me haha. You sometimes get a right bargain in there, and there's some okay dog toys in B&M and The Range. ?

Forgot we were in the range also.....(deep sighs)....then the wife went to TK Max cos she had a gift voucher for there....I waited outside and had a smoke.

Just now, Harold said:

Forgot we were in the range also.....(deep sighs)....then the wife went to TK Max cos she had a gift voucher for there....I waited outside and had a smoke.

Oh I forgot TK Max, thats a right shit whole in there, but I only look at the homeware section as they have some okay stuff in there. 

17 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Oh I forgot TK Max, thats a right shit whole in there, but I only look at the homeware section as they have some okay stuff in there. 

Got a Ralph Lauren polo for £45, in TKMax, i like that. The one in Sutton ain't a shithole either, it's all nice and clean.

The Range is a shop i refuse to go into with Mrs SA, it's like an upmarket feckin poundland.

20 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Got a Ralph Lauren polo for £45, in TKMax, i like that. The one in Sutton ain't a shithole either, it's all nice and clean.

The Range is a shop i refuse to go into with Mrs SA, it's like an upmarket feckin poundland.

The Range is full of shit, the only thing I do is go to the Pet section, I once saw Chubby Brown in The Range in Stockton haha. 

Having to go to the dentist tomorrow morning. For the 2nd time in a year I have to get a tooth pulled. I was shitting myself last year but tbh it went fine....no pain whatsoever. This time the dentist told me the tooth is broken up past my gum line and she may have to cut my gum....Aaaaaargh! She's a great dentist so I trust her implicitly.

I MAY NOT BE ON TOMORROW!!!!