As is well known on here, I am not really one for cooking, having never cooked a proper meal in my life. I am currently looking after Mrs SA, after her illness and major surgery. She not very mobile just now, so it's time to start repaying the 30 odd years she has looked after me.

She could only manage some toast this morning, which i managed without any real trouble, and she ate it which pleased me.

As she advances in her recovery, she is gonna be able to eat more stuff, which i will attempt to cook for her.

I will let you know how i get on. Who know's i may end up a budding wee cook.

Hahaha, do simple stuff like pasta. Boil some, add onions and peppers mushrooms and loads of tomato puree from the sauce. Sprinkled with cheese. Simple and very nice. 

2 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Hahaha, do simple stuff like pasta. Boil some, add onions and peppers mushrooms and loads of tomato puree from the sauce. Sprinkled with cheese. Simple and very nice. 

Fuck off, boiled eggs is simple, no need to complicate thing's by adding anything.

7 minutes ago, Harold said:

Take aways ffs!

Obvious solution, tho no way could she handle one. she can barely handle a biscuit just now. It's about her not me.

Edited by The Realist

12 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Obvious solution, tho no way could she handle one. she can barely handle a biscuit just now. It's about her not me.

Well she can have a biscuit and you have a vindaloo.