1 hour ago, Locke said:

Oh btw I hope she feels better soon. 

You really are some special king of idiot. You cry about me and @boro_boy having a moan about people who abuse the system for disability benefits etc, yet you mock a woman with cancer. did you even read the first post in this thread? That in itself explains shes suffering something a lot more serious than a fucking ingrowing toenail or similar.   I don't go into detail, as i don't crave sympathy or attention like your buddy scouseramy. you have seriously overstepped the mark tho.

4 minutes ago, The Realist said:

You really are some special king of idiot. You cry about me and @boro_boy having a moan about people who abuse the system for disability benefits etc, yet you mock a woman with cancer. did you even read the first post in this thread? That in itself explains shes suffering something a lot more serious than a fucking ingrowing toenail or similar.   I don't go into detail, as i don't crave sympathy or attention like your buddy scouseramy. you have seriously overstepped the mark tho.

No you have.

Don't mock the afflicted.

You was more than mocking system abusers. You was mocking all disabled.

You should know better if indeed Mrs sa is as ill as you say she is.

Grow up! 

Edited by Locke

9 hours ago, Locke said:

How long is yours Mrs gonna be incapacitated?

Surely having her Farmer Giles sorted shouldn't excuse her from cooking?

Negan you have truly cornered the market for 'Twatism'.....couldn't make you up.

28 minutes ago, Harold said:

Negan you have truly cornered the market for 'Twatism'.....couldn't make you up.

He has crossed a boundary fella.

Anyhow back on topic, Tonight is gonna be poached eggs.

Edited by The Realist