boro_boy

H&M - Coolest Monkey Hoodie

180108164147-hm-coolest-monkey-hoodie-1024x576.png

LOL that's funny. 

I think someones going to get the sack!

Personally its not racist, its just a black kid wearing a top, nothing would have been said if it was a white kid.  But this is the world we live in

1 minute ago, boro_boy said:

180108164147-hm-coolest-monkey-hoodie-1024x576.png

LOL that's funny. 

I think someones going to get the sack!

Personally its not racist, its just a black kid wearing a top, nothing would have been said if it was a white kid.  But this is the world we live in

has that been photoshopped as I cannot see the lad's parent/s allowing him to pose in that gear ? And if they did they are leaving themselves open to ridicule and abuse.

9 minutes ago, Harold said:

has that been photoshopped as I cannot see the lad's parent/s allowing him to pose in that gear ? And if they did they are leaving themselves open to ridicule and abuse.

Nah they would have got a few quid out of it.

I think it's an incredibly stupid advertising campaign, whilst it's clearly not meant to be racist whoever commisioned the ad needs sacking as they are incredibly stupid. 

Okay, they got H&M lots of attention, but they will have lost lots of customers on the way to doing that. 

18 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

I think it's an incredibly stupid advertising campaign, whilst it's clearly not meant to be racist whoever commisioned the ad needs sacking as they are incredibly stupid. 

Okay, they got H&M lots of attention, but they will have lost lots of customers on the way to doing that. 

I agree.

Someone should be hauled into court for this.

5 hours ago, Locke said:

I agree.

Someone should be hauled into court for this.

what is the offence? You require a crime or offence to have taken place before somebody can be charged then cited to appear at court.

1 hour ago, Harold said:

what is the offence? You require a crime or offence to have taken place before somebody can be charged then cited to appear at court.

Blatant racism.

26 minutes ago, Locke said:

Blatant racism.

I dunno. How is it racist. Kids are.regularly called little monkeys, cheeky monkeys. People are just looking at things to be offended by. Little things.