Jump to content
boro_boy

H&M - Coolest Monkey Hoodie

Recommended Posts

180108164147-hm-coolest-monkey-hoodie-1024x576.png

LOL that's funny. 

I think someones going to get the sack!

Personally its not racist, its just a black kid wearing a top, nothing would have been said if it was a white kid.  But this is the world we live in

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, boro_boy said:

180108164147-hm-coolest-monkey-hoodie-1024x576.png

LOL that's funny. 

I think someones going to get the sack!

Personally its not racist, its just a black kid wearing a top, nothing would have been said if it was a white kid.  But this is the world we live in

has that been photoshopped as I cannot see the lad's parent/s allowing him to pose in that gear ? And if they did they are leaving themselves open to ridicule and abuse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Harold said:

has that been photoshopped as I cannot see the lad's parent/s allowing him to pose in that gear ? And if they did they are leaving themselves open to ridicule and abuse.

Nah they would have got a few quid out of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it's an incredibly stupid advertising campaign, whilst it's clearly not meant to be racist whoever commisioned the ad needs sacking as they are incredibly stupid. 

Okay, they got H&M lots of attention, but they will have lost lots of customers on the way to doing that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

I think it's an incredibly stupid advertising campaign, whilst it's clearly not meant to be racist whoever commisioned the ad needs sacking as they are incredibly stupid. 

Okay, they got H&M lots of attention, but they will have lost lots of customers on the way to doing that. 

I agree.

Someone should be hauled into court for this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Locke said:

I agree.

Someone should be hauled into court for this.

what is the offence? You require a crime or offence to have taken place before somebody can be charged then cited to appear at court.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Harold said:

what is the offence? You require a crime or offence to have taken place before somebody can be charged then cited to appear at court.

Blatant racism.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Locke said:

Blatant racism.

I dunno. How is it racist. Kids are.regularly called little monkeys, cheeky monkeys. People are just looking at things to be offended by. Little things. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×