New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
The Realist

Is there anything worse than a Vegan?

Posted (edited)

(apart from a negan obviously)

If they really want Vegan rolls badly enough they can make/consume them in their own hipster cafes. Absolutely pathetic that they want to force companies to bend over backwards for them, yet sadly many companies meekly give in just to appear PC.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5283579/peta-greggs-vegan-sausage-rolls-petition/

I can see them becoming the next set of extremists once Islamism dies down. 

It's got all the vital ingredients for it- a fundamentalist belief system, pandered to by political correctness and a willingness to exploit a more moderate base (normal vegetarians). Society should distance itself ASAP from vegan extremists.

Edited by The Realist

Just tell PETA to fuck off or just completely blank them. PETA can't make Greggs do anything. 

Greggs has gone downhill loads since they were only up in the North or England, their sausage rolls used to be so nice and tasty. They are not as nice as they used to be, that's probably due to massive batch production and making them cheaper to make but still selling them for the same/more. 

6/7% of the UK population is veggie, so I imagine about 1% at most probably vegan. 

I think Greggs should politely tell them to feck off. Greggs still the best sausage rolls tho. There is actually no reasonable competition.

3 minutes ago, The Realist said:

6/7% of the UK population is veggie, so I imagine about 1% at most probably vegan. 

I think Greggs should politely tell them to feck off. Greggs still the best sausage rolls tho. There is actually no reasonable competition.

Homemade sausage rolls are a billion times nicer!

My missus made me some with some nice sausage meat from the farmers market, some applesauce, and some jus-roll puff pastry. 

So fucking NICE!!!!!!!

Back on Slimming World now though, so they're a distant memory!

1 minute ago, boro_boy said:

Homemade sausage rolls are a billion times nicer!

My missus made me some with some nice sausage meat from the farmers market, some applesauce, and some jus-roll puff pastry. 

So fucking NICE!!!!!!!

Back on Slimming World now though, so they're a distant memory!

I reckon that's why Greggs went downhill a bit. They couldn't make em, as fast as you could eat them.

1 minute ago, The Realist said:

I reckon that's why Greggs went downhill a bit. They couldn't make em, as fast as you could eat them.

hahaah cheeky fuck. 

5 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

hahaah cheeky fuck. ?

LoL back to the vegan's tho. 

The few vegans are Animal Rights Activists who are very left wing corbynistas 

Veganism strikes me as being like a cult and when taken to the extreme these people are just scary. 

After Al Queda, i can see a Vegan army like, Al Quorn, or something.

20 minutes ago, The Realist said:

LoL back to the vegan's tho. 

The few vegans are Animal Rights Activists who are very left wing corbynistas 

Veganism strikes me as being like a cult and when taken to the extreme these people are just scary. 

After Al Queda, i can see a Vegan army like, Al Quorn, or something.

Funny but sadly probably going to be true!

Vegans tell us they are following a much healthier diet than the rest of society and then they complain they can't eat in Greggs.FFS! 

Imagine the fuss kicked up if Greggs said no though. 

If I was a food supplier or a caterer I would concentrate on standard meat and veggie options, along with the allergen friendly options too. 

Vegan? feck that off, they can feck off to a vegan cafe and eat carrots all day. Halal? Nah, they'd have veggie or theyd have nothing, same with Kosher tbh (especially Halal, seeing as there is no actual basis from the Qu'ran for it whatsoever). 

I wouldn't want to have to adapt production, waste valuable man hours and potentially dent profit margins to pander to trivial shite.