Jump to content

Host Change Complete


Recommended Posts

  • Administrator

If you can read this message then the DNS has propagated and you are now seeing the forum on the new host. Hopefully, we will have many years of good hosting with the new hosting company, it's more than half the price of the previous hosting company I was using.  If you notice the site is slow/sluggish then please reply to this thread and i'll message the hosting company directly. 

I'll keep this thread pinned at the top of the forums for a few days.

Cheers

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

They didn't let me know before they. Transferred it across. It was only a few posts, not the end.of the world. 

Losing a post to him must be seriously depressing tho @boro_boy. Posts are his everything, shame quality of them, and decent content are not.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/10/2018 at 11:54, boro_boy said:

So I take it the forums working well for everyone, no issues?

had a few probs today. Been locked out (no messages showing) on several occasions. Had to come out then log back in after a while. About as annoying as Negan on a good day.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
16 minutes ago, Harold said:

had a few probs today. Been locked out (no messages showing) on several occasions. Had to come out then log back in after a while. About as annoying as Negan on a good day.

Thats strange, let me know if it happens again, I know it can take up to 48 hours for the DNS of the domain to properly propagate worldwide. I've not had any problem yet, touch wood I don't have any either. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Thats strange, let me know if it happens again, I know it can take up to 48 hours for the DNS of the domain to properly propagate worldwide. I've not had any problem yet, touch wood I don't have any either. 

On several occasions when I have clicked on the notification bell it shows nothing and the wee circle keeps going round so I have had to come out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
2 hours ago, Harold said:

On several occasions when I have clicked on the notification bell it shows nothing and the wee circle keeps going round so I have had to come out.

Thanks for letting me know. Hopefully, it sorts itself out.

If its still doing it in a few days time let me know.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest simonutd
4 minutes ago, Harold said:

Yep, well most of the time.

That sounds about right lol

1 minute ago, boro_boy said:

You still alive then haha.

Nice of you to pop on haha

Just about lol, how are you doing?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest simonutd
20 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Yeah not to bad mate, just finishing a confined space course in Portsmouth. 

that's sounds interesting,

 

wasnt too far from you yesterday, went to just outside Brighton to do a CCTV quote,

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/12/2018 at 11:12, boro_boy said:

You staying on the forum this time round or are you vanishing for a few months. 

Anyway we should really get back on topic lol

 

can't view my notifications. Every time I click on the bell it comes up with 'view all notifications & when I click on that link there is an error message. as below.

 

Sorry, there is a problem

Something went wrong. Please try again.

Error code: EX0

Edited by Harold
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
17 minutes ago, Harold said:

can't view my notifications. Every time I click on the bell it comes up with 'view all notifications & when I click on that link there is an error message. as below.

 

Sorry, there is a problem

Something went wrong. Please try again.

Error code: EX0

I'll have to have a look tomorrow or Monday. Probably Monday though as I'm at home chilling. 

Screenshot_20180113-115627.png

I'll fix this Monday 

It will be the locations of certain things on the site. As I've changed hosts some hosting companies have resources in different locations. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    7k
    Total Topics
    176.9k
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    823
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    shiva1993
    Newest Member
    shiva1993
    Joined
  • New users  2 New users online in the last 24 hours

×
×
  • Create New...