Jump to content
boro_boy

Host Change Complete

Recommended Posts

If you can read this message then the DNS has propagated and you are now seeing the forum on the new host. Hopefully, we will have many years of good hosting with the new hosting company, it's more than half the price of the previous hosting company I was using.  If you notice the site is slow/sluggish then please reply to this thread and i'll message the hosting company directly. 

I'll keep this thread pinned at the top of the forums for a few days.

Cheers

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am actually surprised anything works at all. You don't have a good history of doing stuff when sober without phucking it up.

I just thought, BB doing this in dry January, recipe for disaster that. you got there tho, fair play.:up:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

They didn't let me know before they. Transferred it across. It was only a few posts, not the end.of the world. 

Losing a post to him must be seriously depressing tho @boro_boy. Posts are his everything, shame quality of them, and decent content are not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Realist said:

Losing a post to him must be seriously depressing tho @boro_boy. Posts are his everything, shame quality of them, and decent content are not.

Nothing of substance or quality in that post there from our resident drink driver

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/10/2018 at 11:54, boro_boy said:

So I take it the forums working well for everyone, no issues?

had a few probs today. Been locked out (no messages showing) on several occasions. Had to come out then log back in after a while. About as annoying as Negan on a good day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Harold said:

had a few probs today. Been locked out (no messages showing) on several occasions. Had to come out then log back in after a while. About as annoying as Negan on a good day.

Thats strange, let me know if it happens again, I know it can take up to 48 hours for the DNS of the domain to properly propagate worldwide. I've not had any problem yet, touch wood I don't have any either. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Thats strange, let me know if it happens again, I know it can take up to 48 hours for the DNS of the domain to properly propagate worldwide. I've not had any problem yet, touch wood I don't have any either. 

On several occasions when I have clicked on the notification bell it shows nothing and the wee circle keeps going round so I have had to come out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Harold said:

On several occasions when I have clicked on the notification bell it shows nothing and the wee circle keeps going round so I have had to come out.

Thanks for letting me know. Hopefully, it sorts itself out.

If its still doing it in a few days time let me know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Harold said:

Yep, well most of the time.

That sounds about right lol

1 minute ago, boro_boy said:

You still alive then haha.

Nice of you to pop on haha

Just about lol, how are you doing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×