New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
The Realist

Disabled Drivers!

Why they the phuck should they get away without paying for parking? (they get extra benefits for being gimpy). Also why do they think they can park anywhere, regardless of the inconvenience they cause to other motorists? Fecking menace to society some of em. As for those dangerous feckers in the electric wheelchairs, most of them dont need them, they are just to fat, and to idle to fecking walk!

Yeah I think they should have to pay. I have to pay when I park. Hate it when thenlynpark on double yellow lines. They need to clamp down on who gets them, you see people in the supermarket car parks, they get out of the car after parking in a disabled spot with their blue badge, and just walk casually into the shop. Clearly they don't need one. 

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

Yeah I think they should have to pay. I have to pay when I park. Hate it when thenlynpark on double yellow lines. They need to clamp down on who gets them, you see people in the supermarket car parks, they get out of the car after parking in a disabled spot with their blue badge, and just walk casually into the shop. Clearly they don't need one. 

Listen to you lot.

Don't you think life is tough enough for them? Do you think they choose to be disabled?

Really get over yourselves FFS.

It is threads like this that are the real reason this place is dead.

20 minutes ago, Locke said:

Listen to you lot.

Don't you think life is tough enough for them? Do you think they choose to be disabled?

For the genuine people who can't walk far then yes but most of them there's really not much wrong with them. I don't understand how they need a disabled space right at the front of the shop. Then there able to walk all round the shop in aided.

16 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

For the genuine people who can't walk far then yes but most of them there's really not much wrong with them. I don't understand how they need a disabled space right at the front of the shop. Then there able to walk all round the shop in aided.

Really? Are we all drs now too?

Well you tell me why if you can walk all around a supermarket, why you need to park so close to it, why not use a normal space?

2 hours ago, Locke said:

Listen to you lot.

It may be tough for the genuine ones. The kind of shite you post is a much more viable reason for the place not being lively.

I really would like an explanation for the empty wheel chair i see outside Molloy's quite regularly. Does the guy get to the pub, and it's like a miracle, where he can suddenly walk, down the dodgy staircase, etc, all the way to the bar?

Some of them seem to have a big chip on their shoulders, and want to make life as difficult as possible for everybody else.

I would take out those parking spaces at shops. If its hard for them, Asda can deliver.

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

Well you tell me why if you can walk all around a supermarket, why you need to park so close to it, why not use a normal space?

Not all disabilities are obvious.

You could have an MS or cancer sufferer who only gets out once or twice a week who may be up to walking around the supermarket at their own pace. What is so wrong with offering a space close to the door to aid them?

1 minute ago, boro_boy said:

Its discrimination against abled body people, why should we have to suffer.

That is probably the most ludicrous thing I have ever read on a forum.

So, maybe you get MS or cancer to even things up? 

You won't feel discrimination then.

The lack of compassion here for the sick, disabled and less fortunate is astounding.

That could be you some day. Hence, then you will comprendhe. 

I would liked to have seen the car park, at the Olympic stadium for the Paraplegic games. 1000's of disabled athletes landing at the place, and only around 15 disabled parking spaces.:D.

14 hours ago, Locke said:

That is probably the most ludicrous thing I have ever read on a forum.

So, maybe you get MS or cancer to even things up? 

You won't feel discrimination then.

The lack of compassion here for the sick, disabled and less fortunate is astounding.

That could be you some day. Hence, then you will comprendhe. 

If you could actually comprendhe, you would see that we both said GENUINE disabled people deserve help and support, FACT is, there are many people using the disabled monicker for benefits etc, they are the people we have the problem with. As do no doubt genuinely disabled people do.

The real disabled people i know, will be the first to take the piss out of themselves, and that is purely because they face up to their disability and deal with it. They would actually find people like you, offending and condescending.

54 minutes ago, The Realist said:

If you could actually comprendhe, you would see that we both said GENUINE disabled people deserve help and support, FACT is, there are many people using the disabled monicker for benefits etc, they are the people we have the problem with. As do no doubt genuinely disabled people do.

The real disabled people i know, will be the first to take the piss out of themselves, and that is purely because they face up to their disability and deal with it. They would actually find people like you, offending and condescending.

I highly doubt that.

You have mocked the afflicted for years. 

8 hours ago, Locke said:

I highly doubt that.

You have mocked the afflicted for years. 

you got evidence for that ?