boro_boy

What games do you play on your phone?

Admin

What games if any do you play on your phone?

I don't usually play games but when I do I play the strategy games or word games like words with friends, but I get instantly bored with the majority of games I play. Just downloaded Army Men Strike which seems okay so far, good military music in the background as you play the game haha

Admin

When I was on ship, I used to go out drinking with the lads and sometimes, they'd all just be sat there looking at their phones! No one talking, I'm like, "This is fun, get off your phones you cunts"

6 hours ago, boro_boy said:

When I was on ship, I used to go out drinking with the lads and sometimes, they'd all just be sat there looking at their phones! No one talking, I'm like, "This is fun, get off your phones you cunts"

I had a little sign thing made, which is on the wall in the porch saying “ I do not invite people round to stare at their phones” 

Admin

I removed that Army game I downloaded yesterday, didn't know what the fuck I was doing, and it had in app purchases that kept coming up. 

I don't like in app purchasing games.

6 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I removed that Army game I downloaded yesterday, didn't know what the fuck I was doing, and it had in app purchases that kept coming up. 

I don't like in app purchasing games.

not a clue what you're on about      

Admin
7 minutes ago, Locke said:

Words with Friends.

I play with the wife and usually win! 

I used to play this but uninstalled it. Only played my mam and my missus.

These phones are a fucking scourge! Every cunt walking about looking at phones ffs. Yesterday I was outside Tescos having a smoke and a mum who had just went into the store phoned her son who was getting a trolley about 30 yards away.....I despair!

4 minutes ago, Harold said:

These phones are a fucking scourge! Every cunt walking about looking at phones ffs. Yesterday I was outside Tescos having a smoke and a mum who had just went into the store phoned her son who was getting a trolley about 30 yards away.....I despair!

What game was that Harold?