The Realist

The Moon?!

Where the phuck did it go last night? Was darker than usual in my garden, when out having a smoke, then i noticed i couldn't see the moon, plenty of stars as the sky was clear.

Also looked out the front for it too, no joy.

Throughout the night, when walking between different block's at plant, still couldn't see it, even though it got a bit cloudy and misty around 4am.

Where's it gone? I want it back.

Has Putin feckin somehow knicked it.

5 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Where the phuck did it go last night? Was darker than usual in my garden, when out having a smoke, then i noticed i couldn't see the moon, plenty of stars as the sky was clear.

Also looked out the front for it too, no joy.

Throughout the night, when walking between different block's at plant, still couldn't see it, even though it got a bit cloudy and misty around 4am.

Where's it gone? I want it back.

Has Putin feckin somehow knicked it.

I am in Essex and it is foggy.

North Korea probably took it.

3 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I had a dream I was.on the border of North Korea and they napaalmed me. (However you spell it)

That is hilarious.

It would help with the weight loss.

4 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Auberge they turned their lights off to save energy and because they've done that, we can't see it anymore.

I in an almost obsessive way, go around my house turning off and unplugging everything electrical that is not being used. I have done it for a few years since going on a fire prevention course at work. The course left a big impression on me, to the point that since going on it, even when going on holiday and staying in an hotel, I am checking out the fire escape routes even before Mrs SA has started to unpack. I moan at my son who is still at home for leaving the TV on standby, He says it costs more to turn it on due to warming up etc. I reply, it cant feckin catch fire if it's turned off properly. As for them Auberge. Tell em to give us our feckin moon back.

25 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Lol I'm sure it will turn up soon. Maybe it's.just cloudy where you are. 

I'm on full moon watch now until i see it. Not sure what the naval term for that would be tho.