The Realist

Tommy Robinson!

Serious replies only please!

What are your thought's about him?

If you want to put a stupid reply like racist, please back it up with a decent and valid reason for saying it. Also with some proper evidence of him behaving or promoting racism.

Personally, i really like and support the man. He speaks the truth.

I don't mind him either. Then videos I've.seennof some of his speeches have been truthfully and fldefinitely.not racists. We need.more people like him. He just wants whats best for Britain and it's.native people.

6 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I don't mind him either. Then videos I've.seennof some of his speeches have been truthfully and fldefinitely.not racists. We need.more people like him. He just wants whats best for Britain and it's.native people.

He actually knows the Qu'ran better than 99% of muslim's. He seriously has studied and decoded it, and put it into chronological order.

I seen one video of him at a street rally and agreed with what he said. I didn't hear him say anything racist. Only things that a certain section of our society don't want to hear and would rather it was swept. The only other time I have seen him (video again) was when he was on Good Morning Britain and was treated disgustingly by that twat Pierce Morgan although putting over relevant points. I read other reports about him being at a book shop (not sure where it was) and the shop was attacked by Celtic fans because earlier that week Robinson had the effrontery to criticise Celtic. Other than that, I know nowt about him.

Guest Red Devil

Agree with everything he says on camera, but I'm more than aware that behind the scenes there is a lot more hatred than he want's the media to portray. 

On 1/11/2018 at 07:31, Locke said:

Preacher of hate.

13 hours ago, Locke said:

He is a bigot.

We all know it is totally pointless asking you to back up your slanderous accusations towards him but hey ho lets try eh?.

I am gonna ask you anyhow, please read the first post in the thread, and then provide your proof!

If you can't provide proof of your slanderous accusations towards Tommy, will you admit you are wrong?

The first post is quoted below, just to make life easier for you locke/negan/vulcan/shelby, or whatever feckin sad fantasy name you wanna live by today.

On 1/11/2018 at 07:25, The Realist said:

Serious replies only please!

What are your thought's about him?

If you want to put a stupid reply like racist, please back it up with a decent and valid reason for saying it. Also with some proper evidence of him behaving or promoting racism.

Personally, i really like and support the man. He speaks the truth.

Edited by The Realist