The Realist

Just A Thought!

Rather than closing threads, because of negan/locke, turning them toxic and creating a generally bad atmosphere around the place, how about finding some other way of dealing with his shite?

@The Realist, @Red Devil, @redblood @Harold @boro_boy @YIDDO, which is pretty much the life blood of the forum, tho i am not ignoring the contributions of other members, I think it's blatantly obvious through our posts, that we are sick of him and his shite. I know he entertains us, and we laugh at him a lot, Just wondering what the thought's are of the member's.

How about we don't lock this thread until the people have spoken.

I have not posted this to annoy him or get a bite, it is just so blatantly obvious that he constantly pisses people off, while at the same time, offering nothing in the way of debate, or quality of posting.

I may be wrong, and everybody think's the guy is great, tho through their posts, it's obvious that they don't. tho hey ho, apparently i am just a racist, bully and a turd, who loves to mock the afflicted.

Edited by The Realist

when I first joined here I was always prepared to give everyone the benefit of the doubt from my perspective irrespective of what others thought about other members. However, as time has progressed, it is blatantly obvious the Negan's sole purpose is to contribute nothing of substance to any threads and simply to post to annoy other posters. Tbh SA, he doesn't entertain me, he is simply an irrelevance.

3 minutes ago, Harold said:

when I first joined here I was always prepared to give everyone the benefit of the doubt from my perspective irrespective of what others thought about other members. However, as time has progressed, it is blatantly obvious the Negan's sole purpose is to contribute nothing of substance to any threads and simply to post to annoy other posters. Tbh SA, he doesn't entertain me, he is simply an irrelevance.

Your sig says it all to be fair. Have you ever noticed when after his winding up of people in a thread, when he is cornered to offer evidence or something of substance to validate his shite, he disappears from the thread? This happens every single feckin time.

7 minutes ago, Harold said:

Exactly. An irrelevance.

That is what you and SA are to me, but SA has a controlling nature and can't let it go being the bully he is.

Any debate is suddenly taken off topic with his constant windups

in his time here as St Andrews/Shelby/Negan/Locke any responses to the topic in question are 2 words at the most unless the intention is solely to wind up members (which is most of the time)

He does not give the place much appeal for anyone who may wish to join the forum

39 minutes ago, redblood said:

in his time here as St Andrews/Shelby/Negan/Locke any responses to the topic in question are 2 words at the most unless the intention is solely to wind up members (which is most of the time)

He does not give the place much appeal for anyone who may wish to join the forum

53 minutes ago, Harold said:

So what would be your suggestion to deal with him, and his shite? @redblood @Harold  Bearing in mind, every village needs an idiot.

Edited by The Realist

5 minutes ago, The Realist said:

So what would be your suggestion to deal with him, and his shite? @redblood @Harold  Bearing in mind, every village needs an idiot.

Restrict him to a few threads

We could start a talkshit thread which he would be most welcome, anything football related is a no go zone

3 minutes ago, redblood said:

Restrict him to a few threads

We could start a talkshit thread which he would be most welcome, anything football related is a no go zone/

We already have in the  longest thread, always have had that thread, and it hasn't worked. Are you suggesting he only has permission to post in the longest thread?

Decent idea.

Edited by The Realist

1 hour ago, redblood said:

Neither does SA spreading hate to be fair.

1 hour ago, The Realist said:

perhaps we could chip in and give him a wee break at a residence of our choice...

Image result for village idiots stocks images

But seriously, the only thing I can think of is simply ignoring him.

1 hour ago, The Realist said:

We already have in the  longest thread, always have had that thread, and it hasn't worked. Are you suggesting he only has permission to post in the longest thread?

Decent idea.

That would be the best outcome

The quality of every other thread would increase in the process

Admin

I can only limit.him to post in certain forums only. Don't think I can do it topic.specifoc. I'll sort something out next week. I'm not doing anything with the forum.this weekend. 

If he'd just not be a dick everything would.be okay. 

25 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I can only limit.him to post in certain forums only. Don't think I can do it topic.specifoc. I'll sort something out next week. I'm not doing anything with the forum.this weekend. 

If he'd just not post anything that would be okay. 

Fixed

Admin

Hahah.

Instead.of Fong anything drastic, I'm just going to toughen up on what I allow him to get away with, will just mean more rejected posts. 

I'mnot sure how long your going to me on moderation for @Locke

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.