6 hours ago, Harold said:

Give me mod powers BB & I'll sort the twat out...the majority of his posts will be deleted!

Stop with the personal insults Harold.

You are trolling.

2 hours ago, Red Devil said:

Mate, I've tracked the bastard over 6 years and got no luck. 

I thought Darren was the key a few years back but it turned out he was harassing him as well. Even poor dead Darren was stressed with him stalking his twitter account. 

Hi why are you calling me a bastard?

Darren had Twitter? News to me?

5 hours ago, Red Devil said:

The guy's crazy, I've been saying it for over half a decade and it's been falling on death ears. 

I've never believed a single thing he's said other than he loves cycling, that's genuinely the only thing I believe that he's spoken about. 

Bear in mind he's lied about booking the same hotel as me during my summer holidays, not sure if he felt he was trying to put me off my holiday (which he didn't) but he certainly annoyed me.

Then there was the time he claimed he was sat in a pub in Altrincham waiting for me to come and have him a fight, funny that I drove down to the Unicorn and had a look around and there wasn't anyone in there other than a few old smelly drunks. The very same night he claimed he was the father of my unborn child lol!!

You've gotta take everything he says with a pinch of salt, I used to let him annoy me but now I just laugh and imagine him sat alone in his house enjoying winding people up. It's usually sad lonely people who do this kind of thing, which part of me hopes it's not as I've kinda grown to like the weirdo over the years. He won't like me and it's only a like of amusement on my part but it's enough for me to hope he's not a strange lonely individual and he actually does this kind of thing for a laugh rather than his whole life's desire. 

You drove to the pub. Lmao.

19 hours ago, Locke said:

You drove to the pub. Lmao.

Would that be the pub 100 miles from your home, 2 mins from his, where you said you was waiting for him? That pub?

2 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Would that be the pub 100 miles from your home, 2 mins from his, where you said you was waiting for him? That pub?

Oh god.

Here we go again...

3 minutes ago, Locke said:

Oh god.

Here we go again...

I may be a god to you, as is @Red Devil, the way you stalk us both maybe we should find it flattering, tho in truth we both find it weird, that you have such a blatant obsession with us both. Aspire as you might, you will never be like us. I know that may destroy you a bit, but hey ho, keep aspiring fella. Aiming higher and trying to achieve can only make you a better person. Good luck in your future aspirations. Your kind of stalking has actually led to many criminal prosecutions over the last few years BTW. I am sure we can both say we feel very intimidated and threatened by you. Evidence is all over the internet. See i use my words cleverly. you don't.

Yep, that was then....this is now! Remember I had only been on the forum for no more than a couple of months.

I would certainly embrace any proceedings taken against me.

It wouldn't even make court.

It is laughable really.

Anyhow that was then and this is now and the forum is certainly on a more peaceful setting now than it was a few months back and I for one feel much better about that.

Onwards and upwards guys!

2 hours ago, Locke said:

I would certainly embrace any proceedings taken against me.

It wouldn't even make court.

It is laughable really.

Anyhow that was then and this is now and the forum is certainly on a more peaceful setting now than it was a few months back and I for one feel much better about that.

Onwards and upwards guys!

Fair play for that comment, as long as you continue how you have been recently all will be fine.

Remember back then you were the sole problem of the forum.

I seriously hope you have changed for the long term.

2 hours ago, The Realist said:

Fair play for that comment, as long as you continue how you have been recently all will be fine.

Remember back then you were the sole problem of the forum.

I seriously hope you have changed for the long term.

I disagree completely about being the sole problem.

We have moved on from that though and I for one am enjoying the forum more and will do whatever it takes to make it improve even further.