Skoda Superb!

superally

Brother in law been round, Took me for a couple of cheeky pints, He drives a 2016 Skoda Superb, I was totally shocked by how nice the car was, Felt like a top notch German effort. Lovely high quality interior, really good spec, smooth and comfortable as could be.No horrible cheap nasty scratchy plastics either. I would seriously consider one of these, if ever i had to buy and pay for my own car. @boro_boy next time you buy a new car, it is worth taking a look at. IMO, it pisses all over it's rival vauxhall and Ford Mondeo competitors.

Am i too much of a badge snob to have one tho? Maybe but i am getting a bit older, and these thing's do become less important. Coming from the VW/Audi stable, it has to be decent tho.

• 2 years later...
17 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I am hoping to test drive a Skoda Superb Estate in a week or two or at least sit in one.

The reviews of it are rock solid. 

Excellent cars my son in law owns one drive it a lot when I am over 

3 hours ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I am hoping to test drive a Skoda Superb Estate in a week or two or at least sit in one.

The reviews of it are rock solid. 

On a £ for £ basis, you would get a lot more for your money, then you would with a VW Passat. You could order a higher spec car for less money, yet it's very very similar, same engine drive train gearbox etc. If you feel you want a bit more grunt, get a remap done, just be sure to inform your insurers. winner winner.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...