My Football Forum

Skoda Superb!

3 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

To be honest I have only asked it to take me four places so far but it was bang on. The DAB radio is nice too. System holds 1000 music files, but I will just Bluetooth Deezer downloaded tunes to it. 

Oh I have DAB in the Insignia. 

Before my Iggy, I had a Clio Think it was Nx54 VYD, But I got one of the first DAB radios fitted think it was the Blaupunkt Woodstock 54.

Blaupunkt Woodstock DAB 54 Car Radio CD Player Free Postage

So that was 2004 / 2005 I bought this when it was RARE to have a DAB radio. So much more choice in stations and music. 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 25/06/2020 at 21:35, boro_boy said:

So much more choice in stations and music. 

Absolute classic Rock or Planet Rock are ace....none of the poncy disco, garage, house, rap shit or whatever it's called.

1 minute ago, Mr Magnificent said:

No mate it didn't have DAB.

I am quite amazed at that....I thought they had been standard for several years now. The DAB's are far better than ordinary AM/FM ones though.

On 21/06/2020 at 20:15, Mr Magnificent said:

Pick my new motor up in the morning. I couldn't be arsed on Saturday.

Screenshot_20200612-205441~2.png

I really like the colour of that. Do you not think there is such a solid feeling you get with German cars? No rattles or squeaky noises. Is it a 1.6 or 2 litre?

5 minutes ago, superally said:

I really like the colour of that. Do you not think there is such a solid feeling you get with German cars? No rattles or squeaky noises. Is it a 1.6 or 2 litre?

2 litre mate.

I am thrilled with it and while my Hyundai and Toyota were good and never let me down the Skoda just does everything better. A pleasure to drive. 

On 25/06/2020 at 21:52, Mr Magnificent said:

That is mine. 

Screenshot_20200625-215208.png

Will post of pic of mine, at some point! don't hold your breath tho. I can use voice command for the Satnav  which is great for me,  and it actually understands my Brummie accent, tho it does have a female voice so every now and then it has a bad day. Last Tuesday, i said hello BMW, guide me to Middlesbrough, the car actually spoke back to me, it said, fuck that, were not going there, tho I can take you to Toxteth tho. @boro_boy

8 hours ago, superally said:

Will post of pic of mine, at some point! don't hold your breath tho. I can use voice command for the Satnav  which is great for me,  and it actually understands my Brummie accent, tho it does have a female voice so every now and then it has a bad day. Last Tuesday, i said hello BMW, guide me to Middlesbrough, the car actually spoke back to me, it said, fuck that, were not going there, tho I can take you to Toxteth tho. @boro_boy

Hahahaha 🖕