McCann investigator found dead

Sounds like a right dodgy character.

Nothing sinister going on here.

Let the investigation continue.

45 minutes ago, Locke said:

Sounds like a right dodgy character.

Nothing sinister going on here.

Let the investigation continue.

The investigation was over, before it began. Why the feck would the PM's press officer be sent over the day after to deal with the publicity side of it?

I have read the translated book by Goncalo Amaral, painstakingly translated by a Portuguese woman online. The only reason he was taken off the case, was cos he said the parents were involved and had creditably disproved the abduction theory. The British establishment were behind that.

I will have a dig, and see if i kind find a link to the translated book.

This investigator, leaves a lot of unanswered questions.

A really good, tho long documentary. It is also available in shorter broken down into parts version. Once you get start watching it tho. You will just have to see it through. Great video.

Give it 12 minutes, to you get to where the McCanns shutters smashed statement was proven a lie. It gets even more gripping after.

1 hour ago, The Realist said:

The investigation was over, before it began. Why the feck would the PM's press officer be sent over the day after to deal with the publicity side of it?

I have read the translated book by Goncalo Amaral, painstakingly translated by a Portuguese woman online. The only reason he was taken off the case, was cos he said the parents were involved and had creditably disproved the abduction theory. The British establishment were behind that.

I will have a dig, and see if i kind find a link to the translated book.

This investigator, leaves a lot of unanswered questions.

A really good, tho long documentary. It is also available in shorter broken down into parts version. Once you get start watching it tho. You will just have to see it through. Great video.

Give it 12 minutes, to you get to where the McCanns shutters smashed statement was proven a lie. It gets even more gripping after.

Might try and watch this some day this week, its long though 4 hours!!

Where is the shorter version?

3 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Might try and watch this some day this week, its long though 4 hours!!

Where is the shorter version?

It's not a shorter version, it's just broken down into episode's. Well worth a watch tho. Like i said once you start, you will just have to see it through til the end.

2 minutes ago, The Realist said:

It's not a shorter version, it's just broken down into episode's. Well worth a watch tho. Like i said once you start, you will just have to see it through til the end.

Okay, i might just watch it and see how i get on. 

They are horrible dodgy fuckers the McCann people. 

1 minute ago, boro_boy said:

Okay, i might just watch it and see how i get on. 

They are horrible dodgy fuckers the McCann people. 

Yeah and don't the guy making the video prove it too.