• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)

• Googlebot(2)
The Realist

Developing countries warned UK could cut foreign aid.

28 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Overseas nations should take "responsibility" and invest in their own people, the government says.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42686947

No more aid for the Ethiopian Spice Girls? Shame on you!

cut back foreign aid ? Never happen. Whichever Government we had/have are too shit scared of bad press if this occurred. No way Pedro.

17 minutes ago, redblood said:

Foreign Aid is just bribery money. We give money to these poor countries so they support us when we bomb Syria

Do you have anything to support that statement with? 

Does it just apply to bombing Syria? 

47 minutes ago, Locke said:

Does it just apply to bombing Syria? 

Can read you like a book retard. I said to myself Locke will reply with the opposite view, you don’t disappoint from a predictably standpoint.

Anyway to my previous post how many times do you see the political leaders of Pakistan object to us bombing Syria for their assets and to overthrow their leaders?

Awaiting a sensible (but highly doubtful) response 

Edited by redblood

19 minutes ago, redblood said:

Can read you like a book retard. I said to myself Locke will reply with the opposite view, you don’t disappoint from a predictably standpoint.

Anyway to my previous post how many times do you see the political leaders of Pakistan object to us bombing Syria for their assets and to overthrow their leaders?

Awaiting a sensible (but highly doubtful) response 

I haven't opposed you in any way.

Asking for evidence isn't opposing something mate.

36 minutes ago, Locke said:

I haven't opposed you in any way.

Asking for evidence isn't opposing something mate.

Plenty of evidence to support it, only have to google it. Also plenty of videos on YouTube supporting my theory.

Dont become what the national media want you to be (a lemming)

I wonder how much of India's space program has been funded with out money?

I had a great conversation with an Indian guy about this, his last word's left me with absolutely no comeback at all. Unbefeckinlievable. I was fecked proper.

3 minutes ago, The Realist said:

I wonder how much of India's space program has been funded with out money?

I had a great conversation with an Indian guy about this, his last word's left me with absolutely no comeback at all. Unbefeckinlievable. I was fecked proper.

I would imagine all of it has taken money to fund mate.

Nothing for free in this day and age.

1 minute ago, Locke said:

I would imagine all of it has taken money to fund mate.

Nothing for free in this day and age.

That post makes absolutely no sense, and once again- I AM NOT YOUR FUCKING MATE. I FIND IT OFFENSIVE YOU CALLING ME MATE.

25 minutes ago, The Realist said:

That post makes absolutely no sense, and once again- I AM NOT YOUR FUCKING MATE. I FIND IT OFFENSIVE YOU CALLING ME MATE.

I find it very weird that you feel the need to vote down this post. I seriously am not your mate, i never have been, or ever will be. I have consistently asked you to refrain from calling me mate, yet you continue to do so. If i constantly called you cunt, would you like it?? Why do you feel it is acceptable to continually call somebody something they are not happy with? Your hypocrisy is crazy, shown to be so, by your reactions in the thread about the young black kid, wearing the monkey in the jungle hoodie.

Tho going on your loony leftie views, I as a white British male have no right to be offended by anything.

So explain what gives you the right to call me something i have stated several times before i am not happy with you calling it me.

would you constantly call a black guy the N word if he didn't like it?

On 1/15/2018 at 13:42, Locke said:

That coming from you is feckin ridiculous beyond belief.  The only way i ever get you to stop trolling me, in any thread is by challenging you to come up with a detailed, logical,valid, explanation or response. You have failed every single feckin time, bar none, under anyuser name you have had at the time. It's proven to be the only way to get rid of your trolling. And that is the point you vanish from the thread, when you can no longer post your post boosting irrelevant nonsense, without providing a decent response, tho at times, you do wait, until a few posts by logical people with brain cells have been made, then sneak back in with another 1 or 2, 5 word crappy post. @Red Devil @redblood  Do you guys agree? 

8 hours ago, The Realist said:

That coming from you is feckin ridiculous beyond belief.  The only way i ever get you to stop trolling me, in any thread is by challenging you to come up with a detailed, logical,valid, explanation or response. You have failed every single feckin time, bar none, under anyuser name you have had at the time. It's proven to be the only way to get rid of your trolling. And that is the point you vanish from the thread, when you can no longer post your post boosting irrelevant nonsense, without providing a decent response, tho at times, you do wait, until a few posts by logical people with brain cells have been made, then sneak back in with another 1 or 2, 5 word crappy post. @Red Devil @redblood  Do you guys agree? 

As I said previous, anything under 3 words is a response to a topic, anything over is an attempt to wind up someone