New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
The Realist

Next FLA march to be in Brum.

After police confirmed 73,000 at the last London march (media figures said around 5000) the FLA hopes to break the 100,000 mark in Brum. 
Whatever a nice boost to the local economy, hotels, bars, restaurants and loads of northerners clogging up Primark.

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

The mainstream media say these are all linked to Far Right groups. I take it that's all bullshit?

Total bullshit from the media as usual. I was at the London march, There were 100's of black lads there too.

At least 50 from Blues, including our old main lad, who is black.

39 minutes ago, YIDDO said:

The FLA are an embarrassment to football.

Really??  I think a group of lads, from around the country marching against extremism, cant be a bad thing. Then again, some people prefer rainbow laces but hey ho.

12 hours ago, The Realist said:

You will no doubt be the guy standing on his own, badly dressed.

I will be the one protesting against you thugs.

2 minutes ago, Locke said:

I will be the one needing protecting from Antifa  thugs.

FIXED

thankyou.gif

Edited by The Realist

Personally to me, the people in the FLA march look like hooligans and thugs (Hard men). Something I wouldn't want to be a part of. But each to there own. A lot of stories I've read about the FLA indicates its a group of different sets of hooligans, a few actual football fans, and some veterans. With strong links to the EDL and Britain First. I've not actually read one positive article about the FLA. 

25 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Personally to me, the people in the FLA march look like hooligans and thugs (Hard men). Something I wouldn't want to be a part of. But each to there own. A lot of stories I've read about the FLA indicates its a group of different sets of hooligans, a few actual football fans, and some veterans. With strong links to the EDL and Britain First. I've not actually read one positive article about the FLA. 

The media would love there to be strong links to the EDL etc. Sadly for them there is none. FLA are a stand alone group. Anything for them to discredit the FLA, 70000+ totally peaceful demo, media didn't like that, so they barely mentioned it.  A few lefties turned up, trying to stir trouble, much to their dismay, they were ignored.

The left wing is the new Fascism.

2 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Are they actually (hard men) once singled out from the herd BB?

I very much doubt it.

There is no place in a democratic society for the FLA, BNP or EDL.

Football should give such hateful organisations a wide birth.

1 hour ago, Locke said:

The irony of that post. :)

2 hours ago, Locke said:

Thatsnot very democratic!!! :grinning:

49 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Thatsnot very democratic!!! :grinning:

I feel disaccosiating football from hate groups is extremely democratic. 

5 hours ago, Locke said:

I feel disaccosiating football from hate groups is extremely democratic. 

Typical fascist type statement that is, IE, you can have any opinion you like, as long as it does not disagree with ours.

9 hours ago, Haggis-Baws said:

considering Tommy Robinson is heavily involved in the FLA who was a member of the BNP Leader of the EDL course it does. the FLA march was hosted on the same day as the EDL march concordance? no chance.  If the EDL and BNP no doubt SA will claim these groups aren't far right? 

@Haggis-Baws, now fella please give a valid explanation as to where you get these idea's. also valid proof.

I have known several people from all the organization's you have mentioned there, and have known a lot of them when you were still an itch in your daddies scrotum.

Tommy Robinson, was specifically asked to stay away from the FLA march, when he turned up, it was made blatantly clear he was not welcome, in fact it was made very very feckin clear to him, to stay away.

You obviously have a pre judged opinion about it, yet you know feck all in the way of truthful facts. Left wing shite again.

Were you at the FLA march @Haggis-Baws?  Well i feckin was, and any hint of racism or trouble, was shot down pretty quick by the lads there. Many of whom were black, and from other ethnic backgrounds.

You keep believing your left wing media bullshit, It is what at the end of the day, has fucked the nation right up, and led to groups like  the EDL, NF, BNP,  etc forming. When the indigeonous citizens no longer have a voice because of the politically correct, feckin loony left/liberal cunts. Where do they turn too?

Ultimately as is proving the case across Europe now,they will turn to the far right.

Swedish nationals, German/French, and many other EU countries, are getting fed up, of their women being raped, etc etc, yet it is covered up by your lefty feckin media.

Before you have a go at what you call the right wing, that i see as a group of people wanting to protect their National identity, women and families etc. Take a good feckin look at what the left wing has caused.

Left wing loonies are the reason the right wing is around and gaining strength.

I hope you are proud of your left wing views. 

I challenge any left wing fecker in the world, to face me in England and tell me the St George flag is racist. It is the flag of our country, don't like it, fuck off. simples.

Edited by The Realist