• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)

• Googlebot(2)
The Realist

Racist Labour party.

Jeremy Corbyn faces race row for making white people pay more than ethnic minorities to hear a speech.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5293083/Jeremy-Corbyn-faces-race-row-rally-ticket-prices.html.

I really do hate this man with a passion, he is a danger to our civilized society.

47 minutes ago, redblood said:

What do you expect from someone who employs Diana Abbott!

A BAME pass is a small but symbolic indicator of the way the Far Left patronises and demeans ethnic minorities in this country. I see this article less about racism to white people than it is a fundamental misunderstanding of how to achieve real equality in our society.Because only a fool would think that the answer to ethnic minorities having suffered in the past by being treated differently is to treat them differently.

Admin

He is an utter bellend, I would never vote for him. 

If there was an election right now, I wouldn't know who to vote for, we are in such a shit state of affairs with politics.

31 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

He is an utter bellend, I would never vote for him. 

If there was an election right now, I wouldn't know who to vote for, we are in such a shit state of affairs with politics.

Totally agree. It also shows an unwillingness to engage with less well-off white people.

21 hours ago, The Realist said:

A BAME pass is a small but symbolic indicator of the way the Far Left patronises and demeans ethnic minorities in this country. I see this article less about racism to white people than it is a fundamental misunderstanding of how to achieve real equality in our society.Because only a fool would think that the answer to ethnic minorities having suffered in the past by being treated differently is to treat them differently.

But they are being treated differently mate. See the recent job adverts from the BBC for one example. There have also been several recent reports about Muslims refusing to sell alcohol whilst employed in supermarkets. No doubt there are more examples. Lots of fools going about.

Their judgement on this is very wrong. 

Although it does deflect from the £40 cost to attend a speech from someone committed to reducing poverty. I’m amazed at that in itself.