Jump to content
New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
EnterExcel

World Cup 2018 Free Excel Spreadsheet

Recommended Posts

Makes me think beck to the league table ladders we used to get, from shoot magazine.

I have a cousin who religiously kept these up to date, year after year. He still has them all.

He is well into his 50's now, and not married by the way.

league ladders.JPG

Edited by The Realist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Makes me think beck to the league table ladders we used to get, from shoot magazine.

I have a cousin who religiously kept these up to date, year after year. He still has them all.

He is well into his 50's now, and not married by the way.

league ladders.JPG

Thats class, never seen them before. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Thats class, never seen them before. 

You aint that feckin young fella, they were still around in the 90's. we don't need a replacement for negan just yet.:p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Realist said:

You aint that feckin young fella, they were still around in the 90's. we don't need a replacement for negan just yet.:p

hahahaha, I never had the shoot magazine though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, boro_boy said:

hahahaha, I never had the shoot magazine though. 

I had it every week, until i hit the age of 14/15. the Tiger comic too, the guy with the magic football boots loved it.

Roy of the rovers lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Hahaha, your so old. ?

Lived a great feckin life tho. Catching up with me a bit now tho. Still no regrets. (well apart from getting caught at times). We only have one life, and i can honestly say, i really have made the most of mine. I may have regretted a few thing's i have done, I can honestly say tho, I don't regret the thing's i havent done, because i have done them. apart from Montego Bay, which i will do in the near future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/01/2018 at 23:05, The Realist said:

Lived a great feckin life tho. Catching up with me a bit now tho. Still no regrets. (well apart from getting caught at times). We only have one life, and i can honestly say, i really have made the most of mine. I may have regretted a few thing's i have done, I can honestly say tho, I don't regret the thing's i havent done, because i have done them. apart from Montego Bay, which i will do in the near future

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone have this excel template downloaded yet? I tried to get it and i never recieved anything in my email :3d-mad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I vaguely remember the chart but as I was 20/21 yoa I had more important activities to attend to.....bevvy and shagging burds to be precise. However, can anyone name the Rangers player shown on the right hand side?....goldfish to the winner!

league ladders.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.