boro_boy

I have a new mouse

The past year my hands been getting worse, aching and the end of my index finger was tingling and just feeling weird.

This was my old mouse, had it for fucking years, the buttons are wearing out haha

IMG_20180122_145957.jpg

Now I have this mouse which is slightly angled, it's still exactly the same to use, I thought it might have been a  little different as the hands at a slight angle. 

IMG_20180122_150006.jpgIMG_20180122_150012.jpgIMG_20180122_150025.jpg

No pain so far, I bought it from Amazon, was only £12, obviously i'll give it a few more weeks before I say whether it works or not!! 

27 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Maybe self abuse hasn’t helped your hand tho fella:D

Well I use the other hand, i'm left-handed :) 

37 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Well I use the other hand, i'm left-handed :) 

left handed wanker, you're just a left handed wanker....:)

2 hours ago, boro_boy said:

The past year my hands been getting worse, aching and the end of my index finger was tingling and just feeling weird.

This was my old mouse, had it for fucking years, the buttons are wearing out hah

2 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Carpal tunnel syndrome ?

Carpal tunnel syndrome can cause tingling, numbness, weakness, or pain in the fingers or hand. Some people may havepain in their arm between their hand and their elbow. Symptoms most often occur in the thumb, index finger, middle finger, and half of the ring finger.

11 minutes ago, Harold said:

Carpal tunnel syndrome ?

Carpal tunnel syndrome can cause tingling, numbness, weakness, or pain in the fingers or hand. Some people may havepain in their arm between their hand and their elbow. Symptoms most often occur in the thumb, index finger, middle finger, and half of the ring finger.

Aye I know it's that, that's how I found the mouse and its made such a difference already. I also know I spend too much time on the computer when I'm not at home. 

7 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Aye I know it's that, that's how I found the mouse and its made such a difference already. I also know I spend too much time on the computer when I'm not at home. 

my missus was a nurse and had to have surgery on both hands for that. She was pensioned off.

Just now, Harold said:

my missus was a nurse and had to have surgery on both hands for that. She was pensioned off.

She must have had it pretty bad then.

It's only my right hand I have problems with. Just aching when using a computer mouse, but no pain tonight, its like I have a new hand. My hand also aches when I use my phone but I don't use it that much these days. Mainly just to check the news and weather. I don't play games as I get bored with them too quickly and my hand hurts. 

Reply below added 0 minutes later

BestMouseFeat.png

On 1/22/2018 at 18:02, boro_boy said:

It's only my right hand I have problems with. Just aching when using a computer and my hand hurts. 

Reply below added 0 minutes later

BestMouseFeat.png

So your right hand aches when using a computer, and you blame it on a feckin mouse??:angel:

On 2/9/2018 at 19:10, The Realist said:

So your right hand aches when using a computer, and you blame it on a feckin mouse??:angel:

haha yeah.

Well my finger is no longer numb and tingly at the end so this mouse is working wonders. I can even use my phone without the pain that I used to have. I don't use my phone that much, not like the cunts at work who are constantly on their phones at every break. 

16 hours ago, boro_boy said:

haha yeah.

Well my finger is no longer numb and tingly at the end so this mouse is working wonders. I can even use my phone without the pain that I used to have. I don't use my phone that much, not like the cunts at work who are constantly on their phones at every break. 

There were folk where I worked used them while supposedly working and some even took them to the fucking toilets.

2 minutes ago, Harold said:

There were folk where I worked used them while supposedly working and some even took them to the fucking toilets.

Its because people are addicted to them!!

I have mine on me, but i'm not constantly on it. 

I'm sure peoples hands are going to be fucked in later life with the amount they use their phones.