• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)

• Googlebot(2)
boro_boy

The New Layout

Old or New  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Keep new layout or return to old layout?

• Keep this new style
    • Return to old style

Admin

Is everyone happy using this layout after nearly a month or should I return it to the old forum style layout with the 5 latest posts at the top of the site?

Plus and minuses for both. what i don't like about the new is, it makes it a hassle to find the old favourites like the longest thread, drinking thread, plans for the weekend etc. wonder how much posting has been done in these threads since the change?.

Admin
3 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Plus and minuses for both. what i don't like about the new is, it makes it a hassle to find the old favourites like the longest thread, drinking thread, plans for the weekend etc. wonder how much posting has been done in these threads since the change?.

Yeah, that's true. I am not 100% fully okay with the current view. I've tried it now for what must be a month!!

If I pin a topic it then gets pinned on the front page which I don't like, I'm thinking about putting the old layout back on. I thought I could have two different themes, one with the old layout and one with the new, but that didn't work and it was either one or the other. Just wanting a bit of feedback.

9 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Yeah, that's true. I am not 100% fully okay with the current view. I've tried it now for what must be a month!!

If I pin a topic it then gets pinned on the front page which I don't like, I'm thinking about putting the old layout back on. I thought I could have two different themes, one with the old layout and one with the new, but that didn't work and it was either one or the other. Just wanting a bit of feedback.

Overall, i prefer the old one.

Admin

Gone back to old school now, I did like the fluid view at the beginning but it then started getting annoying as I was missing the old view which i've had since I started the forums. 

So are you gonna pin all the old threads, like we are used to? I know it takes a bit of time, feck me, when i was mod, and you created the club forum's i spent hours moving threads to the appropriate forum's. Then a few months later, you go and delete the fucker's. That's a few hours of my life, i will never get back. I reckon when we eventually meet, the beers on you, all day long.@Boroboy

Admin

Hahah I don't think I'm ever going to meet anyone from the internet

But yeah, I'll sort out the pinned topics for the forums today.