• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)

• Googlebot(2)
boro_boy

FA Cup 4th Round Match Chat

On 1/29/2018 at 09:33, boro_boy said:

Shit for the fans but they can do that all day if they want to. There isn't a rule book saying what style you have to play. It's the other team who has to break them down and stop this from happening. 

23 hours ago, Red Devil said:

They are running for four trophies, why bust a gut when the game is won and there is a league fixture on the Wednesday. I wouldn't expect any top club with their ambitions to do otherwise. 

You are happy to interpret that what they did is actually acceptable? The basically said fuck it, we've no interest in actually playing football at the moment. Disgusting attitude. If that was my team I'd be fucking cringing!

@ BB...style of play...you think that what they did was a style of play ?....aye, very good.....

@Red Devil.....what size of squad do they have?

Admin
5 minutes ago, Harold said:

You are happy to interpret that what they did is actually acceptable? The basically said fuck it, we've no interest in actually playing football at the moment. Disgusting attitude. If that was my team I'd be fucking cringing!

@ BB...style of play...you think that what they did was a style of play ?....aye, very good.....?

@Red Devil.....what size of squad do they have?

I didn't watch the game so maybe I can't comment, but at the end of the day, a win is a win and their fans would be happy with a 2-0 win. This is just what football is like at the moment, when the big clubs are still in with winning the leagues and cups. 

41 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I didn't watch the game so maybe I can't comment, but at the end of the day, a win is a win and their fans would be happy with a 2-0 win. This is just what football is like at the moment, when the big clubs are still in with winning the leagues and cups. 

Their fans can be happy as Larry for all I care....To me it is unacceptable to do that. I watched it & was fuming that any team could adopt such a mindset.

2 minutes ago, YIDDO said:

Newport at Wembley tonight - must be buzzing. I’m turning up as I’m Club Wembley.

Is that a kind of members club Yiddo like a 'bond' ?