• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)

• Googlebot(2)

Admin

No, well not in a pub, on a ship in a mess deck I've sung on one, whilst drunk. 

3 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

No, well not in a pub, on a ship in a mess deck I've sung on one, whilst drunk. 

My first time, wasn't really at a karaoke. I was on the strip in Albufeira, an hour or so, after spotting a few guy's in villa tops. anyhow, i got the mic, and sang shit on the villa, it quickly got taken off me, so i sang it outside. The police batoned me a little bit. I moved on to get even more shit off Mrs Sa back at the hotel.

Bad night all round for me.

Tho i have done it since, in a local boozer last year.

I did it, in a local boozer with my daughter, we were both pissed. Red Red wine UB40, I sang the bit Astro sings.

I was actually in the pub the video was filmed on Tuesday night. Eagle & Tun in Digbeth, interior is still the same, as it's listed.

Admin

I hate UB40, shit music!

To be honest I hate Karaoke too, as 99.9999999999999999999999999999% of people can't sing. 

remember when we went several times to Majorca on holibags. we had a pub that we used as a local every evening and after the musician was finished the karaoke started. never sang but sat, drank & listened...some were no bad, some were trying....very trying but the fucking worst of all was when parents put the 9 or 10 year old kids up to have a go (why the fuck were they not in their fucking beds????). The constant theme with these kids was for some reason they all wanted to sing...'Oh I wish I could fly' or some shit like that. At the end the wife was a tad embarrassed by me as I was the only daft cunt booing....

Admin
10 minutes ago, Harold said:

remember when we went several times to Majorca on holibags. we had a pub that we used as a local every evening and after the musician was finished the karaoke started. never sang but sat, drank & listened...some were no bad, some were trying....very trying but the fucking worst of all was when parents put the 9 or 10 year old kids up to have a go (why the fuck were they not in their fucking beds????). The constant theme with these kids was for some reason they all wanted to sing...'Oh I wish I could fly' or some shit like that. At the end the wife was a tad embarrassed by me as I was the only daft cunt booing....

I'd have left the pub.

11 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I'd have left the pub.

I was pished and enjoying the drink....remember another time we were sitting outside same pub with another couple...guy was a bluenose also. Crowd of Celtic fans (lads in the 20's) were having a blether and one asked my wife if she wanted him to sing anything....the wife thought for a minute and asked if he would do something by Tina Turner....guy said no problem until she said...'Simply the Best'....he wasn't too happy at that point.

9 hours ago, boro_boy said:

I hate UB40, shit music!

What have they ever done to you that makes you hate them then?

It really is not UB40s fault that you came from the culture less generation is it?

I bet they fill more dance floors worldwide, than the non musical electronic culture less shite that you listen too.

The simple fact that you know of them, and know their music actually says a lot considering they have been around nearly 40 years.

Shit music? the many millions of record sales over 4 decades would suggest not.

Them not being to your musical taste is more likely.

I don't listen to Elvis or Cliff Richard, don't hate them tho. I actually respect what they have acheived, and recognise the fact they must have something. Tho it just isn't my taste.

Now as for villa and celtic, i feckin hate them with a passion.

Edited by The Realist