Jump to content
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

Alfie Evans Trial.


superally

Recommended Posts

Live trial for the poor little soul today. 

I honestly don't know how I feel about this, or what the right decision is. Heart-breaking for the Mum and Dad and rest of the family. 
https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/alfie-evans-parents-plead-sons-14231597

So basically a judges job today is to condemn a small boy to death and force his father to accept and let go of his son? 

Does a day at work get much shittier than that ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator

Its hard but who do you believe, the parents or doctors. I've never be in this situation as i'm getting the snip soon. But the parents should stop being selfish and think about the quality of life, if this was a god, you'd get it put down!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, boro_boy said:

 i'm getting the snip soon. 

I had the snip a good few years back. Not painful but certainly not fecking pleasant. Jesus it was like they're pulling your small intestines out through a hole in your jiblets.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

No parent can easily let their child die.

As I see it they have exhausted all options here, but he has been granted Italian citizenship. As long as the child isn't suffering then the parents should be allowed to take him there and try something else.

What harm would that be doing anyone as long as there is no pain or suffering for the child in transit?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator

If this was an animal, you'd let it pridefully die. The kids quality of life must be zero. It's only going to get worse too as it's a degenerative brain disease. The world is a cruel place. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
Quote

During tense proceedings, Lord Justice McFarlane made the revelation Mr Evans has started a bid to pursue private prosecutions against three doctors for 'conspiracy to murder' the 23-month-old, who his clinging to life.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5654559/Toddler-Alfie-Evans-survives-night-without-life-support.html

The kids on end of life care. So he's suing three doctors who have been keeping their son alive, what a cunt!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
4 minutes ago, redblood said:

The Daily Mail never reports facts, just fiction

Its just the same as all the other papers, absolute shite with their own agenda!

I really just like it for the comments, they're funny.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5654559/Toddler-Alfie-Evans-survives-night-without-life-support.html

The kids on end of life care. So he's suing three doctors who have been keeping their son alive, what a cunt!

No he isn't.

He is doing what any parent would do in trying to keep his Son alive.

He believes he can be saved in Italy. Let the boy and family go to pursue this.

What have they got to lose? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Its just the same as all the other papers, absolute shite with their own agenda!

I really just like it for the comments, they're funny.

Do you read it ? Yes it's more of a right wing leaning media outlet but it actually goes into more detail & gives facts instead of 'what they WANT to read' arse licking left wing leaning newspapers like the Mirror or (up here...the Daily Record).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
16 minutes ago, Harold said:

Do you read it ? Yes it's more of a right wing leaning media outlet but it actually goes into more detail & gives facts instead of 'what they WANT to read' arse licking left wing leaning newspapers like the Mirror or (up here...the Daily Record).

Yeah I do read it, mostly skip the stories as they are shit and annoying. Its definitely right wing but that's the way I roll!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Yeah I do read it, mostly skip the stories as they are shit and annoying. Its definitely right wing but that's the way I roll!

Instead of skipping the articles you should read them mate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    7k
    Total Topics
    176.1k
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    820
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    shiva1993
    Newest Member
    shiva1993
    Joined
  • New users  1 New user online in the last 24 hours

×
×
  • Create New...