Jump to content
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest (See full list)

    • Googlebot(2)
    • Bingbot(1)
boro_boy

Red Devil

Recommended Posts

Admin

He's left the forum and requested me to delete all his posts and delete his account. Due to Negan using his email addresses to access websites and other forums.

He wanted me to wish everyone all the best for the future as there are some good members on the forum. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Admin

As who? I'll have a look.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Harold said:

is it this Bag Daddy D ?.....?

Shortly before as dave f. FFS, @boro_boy  this weird troll is somehow intent on ruining MFF, i suggest you stop guests being able to post, or at least they have to log in with facebook, in a way you get to see their identity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

As who? I'll have a look.

Do you seriously need to ask that fella? After the dave f, shite yesterday, and the big daddy d today? I can suss him in 1 post, always have done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Admin

I've stopped guests posting, I didn't really think that one through when it comes to banning people. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I've stopped guests posting, I didn't really think that one through when it comes to banning people. 

If they was genuinely interested they would join anyhow, costs nothing, Now somehow we need to get Red Devil back, he was a decent guy, who should never allow himself to be hounded by a sick troll.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Admin
3 minutes ago, The Realist said:

If they was genuinely interested they would join anyhow, costs nothing, Now somehow we need to get Red Devil back, he was a decent guy, who should never allow himself to be hounded by a sick troll.

He was telling me (Red Devil) how Negan would stalk Darren and his wife and at one point they told him to stop messaging them, he was replying to all their messages on their social account. He has some MEGA issues and obviously no life. He's been emailing me too, to let him back, but i'm just ignoring the weirdo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

He was telling me (Red Devil) how Negan would stalk Darren and his wife and at one point they told him to stop messaging them, he was replying to all their messages on their social account. He has some MEGA issues and obviously no life. He's been emailing me too, to let him back, but i'm just ignoring the weirdo. 

It's people like him, that are the reason the Dando woman is dead. vile evil and pathetic obsessed freaks. I'm sure nowadays that their type of behaviour is actually a criminal offence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, redblood said:

I’m genuinely surprised he hasn’t signed up with the username Darren

Whoever he is he’s a complete cunt!w

I'm a bit pissed off about a few thing's relating to this. I mean WTF was @boro_boy even thinking, when making him a mod, With his history, it's a bit like asking Ian Brady to babysit, anyhow that was then, this is now. 

Am also a bit disappointed with Red Devil leaving because of that little troll. I had red devil down, as a much better man than negan could ever dream of being.

If you are reading this RD, rise above the little weasel's shite, He is insanely jealous of you. He knows he is below you. That's why he act's like the cunt he is.

He is probably laughing at you right now. Are you gonna let such a worthless lowlife do that?

He think's he is getting at you. Purely by continuing to post on here, you will be hurting him a lot more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Admin

Yeah I dunno why I ever made him mod.

Here is what he emailed.me just now.

 Screenshot_20180202-190200.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Yeah I dunno why I ever made him mod.

Here is what he emailed.me just now.

 Screenshot_20180202-190200.jpg

I would love to see those none existent threats i made. I merely pointed out, that a similar type person him, who pissed me off, was found within 10 minutes. That really wasn't a threat was it. The Darren evidence was all over twitter. Why do you cover up his email address?? some fun could be had there.

Edited by The Realist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×