New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×

He's left the forum and requested me to delete all his posts and delete his account. Due to Negan using his email addresses to access websites and other forums.

He wanted me to wish everyone all the best for the future as there are some good members on the forum. 

12 minutes ago, redblood said:

And to top it all off Negan has returned

is it this Bag Daddy D ?.....

15 minutes ago, Harold said:

is it this Bag Daddy D ?.....?

Shortly before as dave f. FFS, @boro_boy  this weird troll is somehow intent on ruining MFF, i suggest you stop guests being able to post, or at least they have to log in with facebook, in a way you get to see their identity.

37 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

As who? I'll have a look.

Do you seriously need to ask that fella? After the dave f, shite yesterday, and the big daddy d today? I can suss him in 1 post, always have done.

I've stopped guests posting, I didn't really think that one through when it comes to banning people. 

9 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I've stopped guests posting, I didn't really think that one through when it comes to banning people. 

If they was genuinely interested they would join anyhow, costs nothing, Now somehow we need to get Red Devil back, he was a decent guy, who should never allow himself to be hounded by a sick troll.

3 minutes ago, The Realist said:

If they was genuinely interested they would join anyhow, costs nothing, Now somehow we need to get Red Devil back, he was a decent guy, who should never allow himself to be hounded by a sick troll.

He was telling me (Red Devil) how Negan would stalk Darren and his wife and at one point they told him to stop messaging them, he was replying to all their messages on their social account. He has some MEGA issues and obviously no life. He's been emailing me too, to let him back, but i'm just ignoring the weirdo. 

23 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

He was telling me (Red Devil) how Negan would stalk Darren and his wife and at one point they told him to stop messaging them, he was replying to all their messages on their social account. He has some MEGA issues and obviously no life. He's been emailing me too, to let him back, but i'm just ignoring the weirdo. 

It's people like him, that are the reason the Dando woman is dead. vile evil and pathetic obsessed freaks. I'm sure nowadays that their type of behaviour is actually a criminal offence.

1 hour ago, redblood said:

I’m genuinely surprised he hasn’t signed up with the username Darren

Whoever he is he’s a complete cunt!w

I'm a bit pissed off about a few thing's relating to this. I mean WTF was @boro_boy even thinking, when making him a mod, With his history, it's a bit like asking Ian Brady to babysit, anyhow that was then, this is now. 

Am also a bit disappointed with Red Devil leaving because of that little troll. I had red devil down, as a much better man than negan could ever dream of being.

If you are reading this RD, rise above the little weasel's shite, He is insanely jealous of you. He knows he is below you. That's why he act's like the cunt he is.

He is probably laughing at you right now. Are you gonna let such a worthless lowlife do that?

He think's he is getting at you. Purely by continuing to post on here, you will be hurting him a lot more.

5 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Yeah I dunno why I ever made him mod.

Here is what he emailed.me just now.

Screenshot_20180202-190200.jpg

I would love to see those none existent threats i made. I merely pointed out, that a similar type person him, who pissed me off, was found within 10 minutes. That really wasn't a threat was it. The Darren evidence was all over twitter. Why do you cover up his email address?? some fun could be had there.

Edited by The Realist

Here's a message from Red Devil

---------------

Hi Guys, 

As you are aware I've decided to move on from the forum, this wasn't a choice made lightly as I've enjoyed posting on the forum for a number of years. Unfortunately as you are clearly aware of I've been being stalked by the forum stalker for a number of years. 

Whilst it may have appeared like strange on forum behaviour a lot has been going on behind the scenes that hasn't been seen. Negan/Shelby was allowed access to my personal details and with that information I have reason to believe he's been trying to not only access my personal email but also imitate me on online forums and social media applications. 

On top of that he's got my first name and the first intial of my surname. He knows a lot about my personal life from the forum and I decided to call it a day because of the possibility of him trying to find my social media accounts which would also mean he had access to my wife and daughters as well. I can't risk someone like him having this access as he's clearly a strange dangerous character. 

I've spent the best part of 6 years trying to inform people of the dangers of this individual but for some reason it's always fallen on death ears. I hope you all the best for the future but no forum is worth risking someone effecting your personal situation so if you (SA) want to think I'm less of a man for moving on, then so be it. 

B/B, Yiddo, S/A, Harold, Mr Mc, Redblood, Jinks all the best for the future. I've had some good laughs and chats. 

So long..

Dave.. you already know my name as negan has told u. 

On 2/2/2018 at 16:26, boro_boy said:

He has some MEGA issues

Hey! Leave me out of it fella's. I couldn't stand the weasel. I for one am glad you got rid. Especially after reading how the knob was stalking Red. That's just not acceptable and way too personal. The guy needs professional help by the looks of it.

Tbh I'm so techno unsavvy that I didn't know that such activities could be done but that's just me. R D is quite right in what he has done due to that twat doing what HE has done. Utterly disgraceful.