Jump to content
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)

    • Googlebot(2)
Harold

Had the farmer been on the bevvy ?

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Harold said:

Fuck all wrong with him. Iv'e seen giant spiders tigers, dragon's and all sorts after the old LSD. My problem is the people that don't believe me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Admin
2 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Fuck all wrong with him. Iv'e seen giant spiders tigers, dragon's and all sorts after the old LSD. My problem is the people that don't believe me.

If there was a chance it was real i'd have done the same thing haha, i'm a shit house!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

If there was a chance it was real i'd have done the same thing haha, i'm a shit house!

People react weird when you tell them, there's a dragon in Digbeth high street heading for the Bull Ring Tavern, being driven by batman.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Admin
1 hour ago, The Realist said:

People react weird when you tell them, there's a dragon in Digbeth high street heading for the Bull Ring Tavern, being driven by batman.

Surprised you just get locked up and sectioned haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×