Jump to content
The Realist

England World Cup Kit.

Recommended Posts

Looks shit, bet it costs a fortune too. May as well buy a fake one!! 

Is it really genuine?

When does the official shirt come out?


Reply below added 3 minutes later

nike-england-2018-world-cup-kit-2.jpg

nike-england-2018-world-cup-kit-1.jpeg

england-2018-world-cup-home-kit-3.jpg

england-2018-world-cup-home-kit-4.jpg

england-2018-world-cup-home-kit-5.jpg

england-2018-world-cup-home-kit-2.jpg

nike-england-2018-world-cup-kit-1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, boro_boy said:

Looks shit, bet it costs a fortune too. May as well buy a fake one!! 

Is it really genuine?

When does the official shirt come out?

Dont buy fake anything, poor quality, and falls to bits quickly, waste of money.

That is the kit doing the rounds among the media mob. not sure when it is officially released tho. Either way, i wont be buying one. Football tops look feckin hideous on grown men, especially those with beer bellies. worst fashion statement since the Speedo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Realist said:

Dont buy fake anything, poor quality, and falls to bits quickly, waste of money.

That is the kit doing the rounds among the media mob. not sure when it is officially released tho. Either way, i wont be buying one. Football tops look feckin hideous on grown men, especially those with beer bellies. worst fashion statement since the Speedo.

hahaha Fair one, my days of wearing football shirts have long gone. I bought one two years ago and wore it once  for the Play off final against Norwich where we got dicked. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

hahaha Fair one, my days of wearing football shirts have long gone. I bought one two years ago and wore it once  for the Play off final against Norwich where we got dicked. 

No more proof needed.

villafan.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Members Online Now

    • Harold

      Harold 251

      Super Moderator
      Joined:
      Last active:
  • Sign Up

    Join My Football Forum

  • FA Cup   8 members have voted

    You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Popular Contributors

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
      2,879
    • Total Posts
      19,942
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.