• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 417 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

The Realist

England World Cup Kit.

1 minute ago, boro_boy said:

Looks shit, bet it costs a fortune too. May as well buy a fake one!! 

Is it really genuine?

When does the official shirt come out?

Dont buy fake anything, poor quality, and falls to bits quickly, waste of money.

That is the kit doing the rounds among the media mob. not sure when it is officially released tho. Either way, i wont be buying one. Football tops look feckin hideous on grown men, especially those with beer bellies. worst fashion statement since the Speedo.

1 minute ago, The Realist said:

Dont buy fake anything, poor quality, and falls to bits quickly, waste of money.

That is the kit doing the rounds among the media mob. not sure when it is officially released tho. Either way, i wont be buying one. Football tops look feckin hideous on grown men, especially those with beer bellies. worst fashion statement since the Speedo.

hahaha Fair one, my days of wearing football shirts have long gone. I bought one two years ago and wore it once  for the Play off final against Norwich where we got dicked.