Jump to content
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 347 Guests (See full list)

    There are no registered users currently online

The Realist

Superbowl or Superbore?

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, The Realist said:

I just can’t be arsed with American football and Sunday night was one of the most meaningless ‘events’ of the year. 

Which camp are you in ?

BORE!!

Do people think they're cool as they pretend to like it? Is it the new thing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

BORE!!

Do people think they're cool as they pretend to like it? Is it the new thing?

Formula 1 is another - just a big Scalextric going round and round and round.....Coranation st omnibus would be better way of spending few hours! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Realist said:

Formula 1 is another - just a big Scalextric going round and round and round.....Coranation st omnibus would be better way of spending few hours! 

F1 is so fucking boring!!!, snooker, golf, cricket, tennis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, boro_boy said:

F1 is so fucking boring!!!, snooker, golf, cricket, tennis

I just think we are so lucky football, cricket & rugby union all British games deffo best sports in the world, I feel sorry for yanks baseball and gridiron! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Realist said:

I just think we are so lucky football, cricket & rugby union all British games deffo best sports in the world, I feel sorry for yanks baseball and gridiron! 

I hate Cricket, Rugby union is not good, Rugby League is better. 

The only sports I really enjoy is Football, that is it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I hate Cricket, Rugby union is not good, Rugby League is better. 

The only sports I really enjoy is Football, that is it.

Women's Tennis. I love watching sweaty women, flashing there gusset for 2 hours a time at Wimbledon.

ten1.jpg

ten2.jpg

ten3.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.