New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
boro_boy

Anyone looking forward to the World Cup?

I doubt I'll watch that many games I have a Celtic supporter on the ship and he hates the English. He's a scruffy cunt, hates the royal family yet he's working in the navy. I know I don't really care about the royal family but he detests then. He is such a horrible little cunt. 

But yeah bring on the world.cup, I'll probably only watch England games then the later games in the cup. 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I doubt I'll watch that many games I have a Celtic supporter on the ship and he hates the English. He's a scruffy cunt, hates the royal family yet he's working in the navy. I know I don't really care about the royal family but he detests then. He is such a horrible little cunt. 

But yeah bring on the world.cup, I'll probably only watch England games then the later games in the cup. 

Yeah hypocrite twats they are.

Can't you arrange for him to become shark food?

Walk round in an England top off duty. I would do everything possible to annoy the twat.

Edited by Locke