New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
The Realist

Most drunk you’ve ever been?

Just watched some of Hangover 2 on the telly. So just how drunk have you been?

Please share it, and your experience. (and consequences).

Personally i cant remember for obvious reasons. Tho i do have a few stories of times i can partially remember, or keep getting reminded of.

worst that I 'was told about' was many years ago me and 3 or 4 mates had a night out in a local boozer which included playing shoot pontoon. We left the pub and went to one one of the lad's house where we apparently continued the drink and cards. I got told couple of days later that all of a sudden I went into a trance like state, stopped drinking and playing cards and just sat staring into space without talking. The guys called a taxi, paid the driver and gave him my address then bundled me into the cab. Haven't a scooby about it, leaving the house, getting into the taxi or getting home.

37 minutes ago, Harold said:

worst that I 'was told about' was many years ago me and 3 or 4 mates had a night out in a local boozer which included playing shoot pontoon. We left the pub and went to one one of the lad's house where we apparently continued the drink and cards. I got told couple of days later that all of a sudden I went into a trance like state, stopped drinking and playing cards and just sat staring into space without talking. The guys called a taxi, paid the driver and gave him my address then bundled me into the cab. Haven't a scooby about it, leaving the house, getting into the taxi or getting home.

can't see above post in 'most recent' for some reason.