Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I'm being logged out several times in the last half hour automatically. Probs?


Reply below added 1 minute later

and it has just happened again.


Reply below added 2 minutes later

and again. seems to be happening when I click on 'browse' on forums drop down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Clear your browser cache, I've just updated the SSL Certificate for the forum. I've not been locked out yet, but thats the only thing thats changed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Clear your browser cache, I've just updated the SSL Certificate for the forum. I've not been locked out yet, but thats the only thing thats changed

I've done that twice today. Should I do it again ? When I log in the site won't accept my password initially but when it it goes to the section to confirm it the password is accepted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Harold said:

I've done that twice today. Should I do it again ? When I log in the site won't accept my password initially but when it it goes to the section to confirm it the password is accepted.

That's strange, just keep an eye on it, hopefully it just sorts itself out.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Harold said:

I'm being logged out several times in the last half hour automatically. Probs?


Reply below added 1 minute later

and it has just happened again.


Reply below added 2 minutes later

and again. seems to be happening when I post villa's goal was a cracker.

That's what happens when you think a villa goal is good. It's God's way of sending you a message.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, The Realist said:

That's what happens when you think a villa goal is good. It's God's way of sending you a message.

I also changed the domain name so it's been transferred to our new hosts. So it could be that too. It should sort itself out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, The Realist said:

That's what happens when you think a villa goal is good. It's God's way of sending you a message.

:smile:........................Related image


Reply below added 2 minutes later

17 hours ago, boro_boy said:

That's strange, just keep an eye on it, hopefully it just sorts itself out.

 

will do..............Image result for keep an eye on it images

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Harold said:

:smile:........................Related image


Reply below added 2 minutes later

will do..............Image result for keep an eye on it images

haahhaah. So yeah I forgot that i transfered the domain to the new host. 

It will be either one of those, let me know if it happens again. Its strange as its not happened to me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is happening again BB....sign in, not accepting.....have to repeat....signed in.....post......click on forums and I'm signed out. Wtf you been doing mate ?......:smile:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Harold said:

This is happening again BB....sign in, not accepting.....have to repeat....signed in.....post......click on forums and I'm signed out. Wtf you been doing mate ?......:smile:

I have done NOTHING!

Well thats a lie obviously, i've added more adverts to the site. I've removed them all for the time being. Let me know if this stops it.

ps, I have just added a line of code into the header template for new google auto ads, but its not showing any ads at the moment. 

Let me know every time you get logged out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been online for just under an hour and I've been logged out a few times myself and seeing a lot of ads, I am using my phone but not sure if that makes a difference? 

Screenshot_20180227-205932.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, MrMacleod said:

I've been online for just under an hour and I've been logged out a few times myself and seeing a lot of ads, I am using my phone but not sure if that makes a difference? 

Screenshot_20180227-205932.png

I added Google Auto Ads for Adsense, I didn't realise the adverts where so bad on mobile. May have to turn them off. 

I've disabled all the modifications addons to the forum. If the problem happens again then i'll remove all adverts, if that solves it then it has to be the adverts causing the problem. 

I have also just figured out how to turn off adverts for everyone but guests, as i'm directly putting the HTML into the templates and not through invision advertising section. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same old shit today. Sign in, click on 'forums' to change and I'm logged out.

Also my log in details are not being accepted initially and it takes you to the 'try again' page and I have to totally erase my correct password and enter it again.

Edited by Harold

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very strange, i'm working at the moment but i'll look at getting it sorted today/night.

I'm thinking its maybe a cookie problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Very strange, i'm working at the moment but i'll look at getting it sorted today/night.

I'm thinking its maybe a cookie problem.

prefer choccy digestive if I'm honest.

Logged in ok & changed forum with no mishaps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Harold said:

Same old shit today. Sign in, click on 'forums' to change and I'm logged out.

Also my log in details are not being accepted initially and it takes you to the 'try again' page and I have to totally erase my correct password and enter it again.

Happening again today. Was okay earlier but shit has returned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Roger. I've been at home so not been on the forum. I will get to the bottom of this. 

5 hours ago, Harold said:

This shit is still occurring. 

Does this just happened in your computer or on your phone too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Roger. I've been at home so not been on the forum. I will get to the bottom of this. 

Does this just happened in your computer or on your phone too. 

Computer mate....I don't have a phone that does internet shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Members Online Now

    • Harold

      Harold 251

      Super Moderator
      Joined:
      Last active:
  • Sign Up

    Join My Football Forum

  • FA Cup   8 members have voted

    You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Popular Contributors

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
      2,879
    • Total Posts
      19,942
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.