The Realist

The Oxfam Prostitution Scandal.

I’m absolutely shocked and appalled at the Oxfam staff who paid to hang out the back off prostitutes in Haiti:
I mean have you seen the state of the prostitutes in Haiti if your gonna waste taxpayers money at least go to Vegas and throw one up a 9 out of 10.

33 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I don't give to Charity!!

I'd much rather give my money to a homeless guy than these corporation "charities"!

Of course Negan would object to that

1 hour ago, redblood said:

I'd much rather give my money to a homeless guy than these corporation "charities"!

Of course Negan would object to that

Yeah, you don't know where your money goes, well in Oxfams case, its on prostitution lol.

Plus.....they get (will it be stopped ?) around £30 mill per year in foreign aid from the government. This was a serious and almost perfect cover up and there has since (since the Haiti scandal recently broke) been 26 reports of 'inappropriate behaviour'...some of which happened in British Oxfam shops and a few at some Oxfam Headquarters. Bastards!