America’s answer to the gun crime. Get more guns distributed

boro_boy

• Administrator

I've seen him before, isn't he on RT?

Anyway, the problem is guns are too easy to get hold of and people who have mental issues can get them too easily. Maybe having armed guards at the schools will reduce the death toll but its not the answer. To me it Americans just come across as trigger happy fuck wits. He says you need a human to operate the guns, but Americans can't be trusted as these shootings happen multiple times each day. There needs to be stricter gun laws to stop the mental fuckers getting hold of them. 

Obviously you can never stop anyone getting guns, I could probably get one if I really wanted one, but you need something in place to make it harder to get them legally.

26 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I've seen him before, isn't he on RT?

Anyway, the problem is guns are too easy to get hold of and people who have mental issues can get them too easily. Maybe having armed guards at the schools will reduce the death toll but its not the answer. To me it Americans just come across as trigger happy fuck wits. He says you need a human to operate the guns, but Americans can't be trusted as these shootings happen multiple times each day. There needs to be stricter gun laws to stop the mental fuckers getting hold of them. 

Obviously you can never stop anyone getting guns, I could probably get one if I really wanted one, but you need something in place to make it harder to get them legally.

Yes Ventura is on RT

I would say the same applies over here in terms of knives (bold text) There is a mentality over there of shoot first ask questions later (including the police).

Mexico has strict gun control but has over 20,000 deaths per year due to the drug cartel wars

Edited by redblood

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/19/2018 at 13:41, boro_boy said:

The world’s thickest country

I have thought a lot about this, as i have also recently thought a lot about all the animals on Noah's Ark, then i thought of the amount of shit that must have been on the Ark. so i thought maybe they gathered up that huge amount of shit, threw it over the side of the Ark, and 1492 years later, Columbus discovered it?

1 minute ago, MrMacleod said:

Had anyone seen the YouTube video about the 13 year old actor who was filmed... Couldn't buy a lottery ticket etc but managed to buy a gun from a seller. 

Madness

Yeah i saw that, fecking shocking that was.

13 minutes ago, MrMacleod said:

Live videos from victims of the california shooting too Donald trump and he sits there not giving a shit. 

Build a massive fire and chuck every single gun in that fire! 

Like the video says, only the good decent honest folk would give up their guns. The bad guys never would, do you really think that would be a good thing? Loads of bad guys having guns, leaving the decent people defenceless?

Me personally I hate violence, especially gun violence. 

Someone who needs a gun should go through a 10 year waiting list and prove all the certain certificates and qualifications too why owning a gun is such necessary. 

Kids who have mental issues who don't show it, can buy a gun and go on a killing spree in the street. 

Trump needs to change laws and give a fuck! Arrogant prick that he is 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Well here is one ending that certainly goes down pretty damn fine with me but.....the family of the deceased are spitting feathers and have jumped on the moral high horse....fucking ignorant hypocrites....have a read and listen to the video....

https://nationalfile.com/family-of-robber-shot-by-dollar-general-clerk-say-clerk-should-not-have-had-firearm/

17 minutes ago, Harold said:

Well here is one ending that certainly goes down pretty damn fine with me but.....the family of the deceased are spitting feathers and have jumped on the moral high horse....fucking ignorant hypocrites....have a read and listen to the video....

https://nationalfile.com/family-of-robber-shot-by-dollar-general-clerk-say-clerk-should-not-have-had-firearm/

Brilliant