Favourite Cuisine.

MrMacleod

2 hours ago, MrMacleod said:

What's everyone's favourite Cuisine food too eat, order or cook yourself. 

For me personally I love cooking with all types of game, and I love eating Indian and Mexican. 

Personally i go through phases, Love Mexican, tho i get a bit sick of it after having it a lot, so move onto something else, I am off Chinese food just now, due to overkill. Never tire of Indian curry, tho that is a Birmingham thing. Fish & chips once a week, tho i am lucky to have 2 really good chippies locally, tho when i get a below par portion, i go off them for a few weeks.

As for what i cook myself not being much of a cook, I like cheese on toast, tho the sauce varies between chilli, and brown, and Worcester sauce. I also don't mind cooking tomato soup, with a nice crusty fresh baguette or cob, from the Co-op.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator
On 01/03/2018 at 19:37, MrMacleod said:

What's everyone's favourite Cuisine food too eat, order or cook yourself. 

For me personally I love cooking with all types of game, and I love eating Indian and Mexican. 

Italian without a doubt!!!

Love pasta, pizza, lasagna and basically anything on a good Italian Restaurant 

Also love curries too.

11 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Italian without a doubt!!!

Love pasta, pizza, lasagna and basically anything on a good Italian Restaurant 

Also love curries too.

I was an "supposedly" authentic Italian restaurant in Broughty ferry the other day and the first ref flag for me was when I asked if their pasta was homemade it wasn't, still I decided too order a dish Ive previously cooked myself. 

I ordered Wild boar ragout with tagliatelle. My word it was disgusting, no sauce and the pasta was way over cooked, was like mulch....sent it back and just got a pizza. 

Authentic Italian restaurant with bought in pasta?? Safe too say I won't be going there again. 

I have a wide and varied diet. Love loads of different types of foods. From meats to fish to salad I fucking love my grub. I also enjoy certain takeaways and certain stuff from M & S. The one thing (off the top of my head) that I will not under any circumstances put near my mouth is ANYTHING which has currents, sultanas, raisins etc used to make it. The wife makes a stonking Christmas cake every year and tbh it smells absolutely brilliant but I just can't try it. I've asked if she could make it without the fruit but she says NO!

2 minutes ago, Locke said:

I am like that with cucumber.

Fruckin rank that is.

horses for courses mate....i love a bit of cucumber. Guy couple of doors along grows them and we get a few from him. Must say that my favourite food this morning is mini sausage rolls cos the wife has just made a friggin' pile of them, a lot of which will go to a few neighbours, but I've devoured 13 drizzled with tommy k. Keeping back half a dozen which I'll have with beans for tomorrow's brekkers.

Image result for sausage rolls and beans images

2 minutes ago, Harold said:

horses for courses mate....i love a bit of cucumber. Guy couple of doors along grows them and we get a few from him. Must say that my favourite food this morning is mini sausage rolls cos the wife has just made a friggin' pile of them, a lot of which will go to a few neighbours, but I've devoured 13 drizzled with tommy k. Keeping back half a dozen which I'll have with beans for tomorrow's brekkers.

I like your style Harold mate. 

• 5 months later...
  • Administrator
On 20/04/2018 at 10:53, Harold said:

I love mini sausage rolls, so fucking nice. Probably why they are so bad for you haha.