New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
The Realist

Football Lads Alliance.24,March.

Well today is the day. I have spent many an hour, ans a few sleepless night's helping in the arrangement of this. Nervous as can be. Just hope it passes off peacefully. The justice for the 21 campaign gets more publicity, and we raise a few quid for them. The London march was a success, this one, potentially will better that. Hopefully the next one will be even better still. dont know yet where that may be, i suspect Manchester may be a good shout tho.

7 hours ago, The Realist said:

Well today is the day. I have spent many an hour, ans a few sleepless night's helping in the arrangement of this. Nervous as can be. Just hope it passes off peacefully. The justice for the 21 campaign gets more publicity, and we raise a few quid for them. The London march was a success, this one, potentially will better that. Hopefully the next one will be even better still. dont know yet where that may be, i suspect Manchester may be a good shout tho.

Have a good day.

On 24/03/2018 at 21:47, boro_boy said:

How was is @The Realist

It was a good tho tense day, passed off peacefully tho. Raised a few quid towards the Justice for the 21 campaign.

Blues bossed the day, we must have had a 1000 lads out spanning a generation or 3. Respect to lads to the following clubs, for travelling and turning out too. Millwall, Spurs, Stoke, Boro,Coventry,Newcastle,Sunderland,Leicester, Man City. WBA, even those cunts down the road in Aston. Too many to mention,

We marched in Telford today, maybe around 500 in numbers, Purpose of the march was to deliver a letter to thr police chief, asking for answers as to why no action was taken against the Muslim grooming gangs who have been operating for years, Why have over 700 cases been reported and yet no charges have ever been brought?

Onwards we go in the fight for right.

Rochdale, then Manchester, on 26th May.

The Manchester march involves questions needing answers about the bombing at the Ariande Grande concert.

Sadly we live in a society where our police and politicians prefer to see kids raped and murdered, rather than acting on solid information and preventing atrocities for fear of being called racist.

The more we march, and protest in a peaceful way, the more the racist tag will lose it's power.

Fucking hell, I'd have loved to have been at the Manchester meeting!!

I'm away getting married, so supposed I should have that on my mind really haha!!

3 hours ago, Red Devil said:

Fucking hell, I'd have loved to have been at the Manchester meeting!!

I'm away getting married, so supposed I should have that on my mind really haha!!

You could easily make the Rotherham one tho, there will also be many other's.